Lets create a Lightning Returns story, 3 words at a time.

#131EmiliaTheSage(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2013 5:49:26 AM(edited)
The story so far...

One day, SE made beautiful Lightning, Toriyama'd its fanbase. But then ruined the chocolate chocobo by farting loudly into the abyss while eating chips.

Lightning was gorgeous no longer comprehensible but covered with HeyItsZant ruined and had pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. Lightning's fan which took away danced the forbidden sonic the hedgehog broke Lightning's boob.

Now you're angry. Fanille is canon, kill me now. Snow must die a hero's death. Lightning dyes her hair dirty blonde, said the corrupt economy of cocoon while Pulse explodes while also imploding revealing ivalice inside stripping their clothes because wet dreams occur on walruses. That bully penguins turn into Sazh go to KFC and commit robbery. Lightning did so because she likes to dance the moonwalk in only bright pink stilettos and nothing else.

Lightning beat up her best friend watches epic mealtime. Vanille likes vanilla. Vanille strips clothes while dressing herself on Fang's boobs while spanking herself with a mace. Block da hole frankly my dear she thought "boobs". She said Lightning let's get married. Lightning said no because she was hotter than Fang said nobody ever will marry you with Sazh who is racist to obese people.

Lightning kicked Mog Meanwhile, Hope is being dumb again passionately kissing Noel *squeals*. Noel starts vomiting and Hope dies but was reborn as a Unicorn with big boobs and big and short legs. He was cuter. Light touched me with a stick with Monsieur Bhuni-boobs turning into Chocolina who flew away by farting hard on Hope's face as he burned and died but it never had a cat called A-meow-ica.

Lightning became a new GAWJUSS A* supermodel but she lost Hope's adult toy on a train and she died. She was resuscitated becoming a midget of 5ft 7 with sharp fangs on Noel's bum and Lumina's nose. Lumina picked her cute nostril with an eyebrow pencil but Lumina died.

Noctis dimension-warped into I am Legend. Lightning kissed Noel. He was gay. Light punched Snow then they passionately for days. Snow punched Lightning and revived Lumina to kill her being Vanille she then cried and Caius appeared to save everyone before helping Lightning make a baby find its mother and Yeul died while reviving herself Serah died too along with Lightning.
---
"Women don't stay in the kitchen to make sandwiches."
#132LightningPoohPosted 7/11/2013 5:45:10 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#133LightningPoohPosted 7/11/2013 5:47:42 AM
Lightning became alive

PS: Story's going well don't you think?
---
"I'm more powerful that I ever was, but it came with a price. I'm not even sure if I'm human any more." - Lightning
~ LIGHTNING's No.1 fan ~
#134King_Shortt_IXPosted 7/11/2013 5:50:48 AM
becoming a zombie
---
The contents of this post may not reflect the views of the poster.
#135itis41269Posted 7/11/2013 5:54:20 AM(edited)
with no teeth
---
Nintendo puts the F between the Wii and the U......
I've secretly always wanted to ride in a Kangaroo pouch
#136e4joshPosted 7/11/2013 5:59:01 AM
Yeul died again
---
@JoshuaMarshy tweeeeeeet
#137King_Shortt_IXPosted 7/11/2013 5:59:49 AM
eating a dinosaur
---
#138itis41269Posted 7/11/2013 6:07:54 AM
in the sea
---
Nintendo puts the F between the Wii and the U......
I've secretly always wanted to ride in a Kangaroo pouch
#139King_Shortt_IXPosted 7/11/2013 7:08:29 AM
while drinking some
---
#140LightningPoohPosted 7/11/2013 7:10:18 AM
wholesome breast milk
---
"I'm more powerful that I ever was, but it came with a price. I'm not even sure if I'm human any more." - Lightning
~ LIGHTNING's No.1 fan ~