What if both Lightning AND Caius...

#1TwilightOdinPosted 7/13/2013 2:02:10 PM
... Were returning? Both of them were playable characters?

Lightning would be the servant of Bhunivelze, and Caius would be the servant of Mwynn.

The game would be playable in the same fashion as Folklore, or BBS. In which you play the same story, but from different perspectives.

That would be cool!
---
My dreams of seeing HopuRai come true have shattered like crystal...
LR's Main theme is going to be titled 'Prayer'. I. Said it. First.
#2j-fielding95Posted 7/13/2013 2:07:20 PM
I would want that to happen a lot, but we already know it won't. Back before LR was announced, I was hoping Caius would be a party member in XIII-3.
---
The Lightning of the next generation: http://squareportal.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/ffxvmysterywoman-copy.png
#3madapocketPosted 7/13/2013 2:08:47 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#4ayalorenPosted 7/13/2013 2:22:12 PM
Caius, instead of all the other MAIN characters who could have been playable?

No. I'd be way too annoyed.
---
There is comfort in this great unknown.
#5TwilightOdin(Topic Creator)Posted 7/13/2013 2:24:41 PM
j-fielding95 posted...
I would want that to happen a lot, but we already know it won't. Back before LR was announced, I was hoping Caius would be a party member in XIII-3.

Yeah. Sucks, doesn't it?
---
#6Lelouch71Posted 7/14/2013 10:23:37 AM
Only if I get to kill people as Caius
---
"Your arms are too short to box with God!"
#7dils-dPosted 7/14/2013 10:37:03 AM
Sounds kinda cool, but I don't think it's set up properly for it to work.
---
ligtnig shud weer dis
http://goo.gl/BlkjP
#8LightningPoohPosted 7/14/2013 10:46:13 AM
But then you'd have to be Caius...

I don't really like this idea (obviously) because it steals the focus from my Lightning and this is supposed to be her story and happy ending.

I know a s*** storm will be on it's way now that I said that but... COME AT ME BRO.
---
"I'm more powerful that I ever was, but it came with a price. I'm not even sure if I'm human any more." - Lightning
~ LIGHTNING's No.1 fan ~
#9TwilightOdin(Topic Creator)Posted 7/14/2013 10:49:20 AM
LightningPooh posted...

I don't really like this idea (obviously) because it steals the focus from my Lightning and this is supposed to be her story and happy ending.

I know a s*** storm will be on it's way now that I said that but... COME AT ME BRO.

This is NOT just about Light! I care for the others as much as I care for Light. >:[
---
#10LightningPoohPosted 7/14/2013 11:01:05 AM
TwilightOdin posted...
LightningPooh posted...

This is NOT just about Light! I care for the others as much as I care for Light. >:[

The title is Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII, not the Cast of Final Fantasy XIII Returns: Final Fantasy XIII. If the story was about all of them, they would have called it FFXIII-3. As much as I care about them all a lot, this is Lightning's story and therefore she deserves to at least have the focus she should have got in the first game in her last one. Of course all the other characters need closure on their stories, but this is Lightning's game not theirs so they should take the backseat.

Sorry but it's true.
---
"I'm more powerful that I ever was, but it came with a price. I'm not even sure if I'm human any more." - Lightning
~ LIGHTNING's No.1 fan ~