New game plus is coming to LR

#11MrcTOtheJPosted 7/28/2013 3:52:07 PM
Elice_Carol posted...
Is there still a timer with NG+, or do we have a choice?

Wondering this as well, if there is no big deal from the sounds of it, it won't be hard to keep the timer afloat.

I'm happy we're geting NG+ though I allways have been a fan of NG+.
---
Currently Waiting for: GTAV, FFXV, MGS5, Destiny, Watch Dogs, NFS Rivals, FFX/X-2 HD, LR:FFXIII, and the PS4
#12wafflepitarmPosted 7/28/2013 3:52:35 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#13Elice_CarolPosted 7/28/2013 3:55:30 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#14wafflepitarmPosted 7/28/2013 4:06:23 PM(edited)
Elice_Carol posted...
Dont know but according to you we're lazy if we cant finish a game with a timer.

When did I say that? You know that can be reported for trolling, you provocative shrew. I just want to fully explore the world without worrying about the end of it, s'all.

Are you kidding me? You definitely said that one time. Yes thats the truth in your universe. Everyone is provocative except you.

I just want to fully explore the world without worrying about the end of it, s'all

Yet you scorn people who said what you just said. Ugh but im used to it. Compulsive fighting and beefing online is something everyone knows you do.
---
Waffle.
'Reported for hurr dee durr' - sums up the FFXIII boards
#15digidevilwilPosted 7/28/2013 4:04:10 PM
The timer is integral to the system and design of the game, so obviously it's not going to get disabled. I can imagine they will have something special that will manipulate the timer, like making it go faster than normal, or slower.
---
PSN: PandaKingEX
#16MalakTawusPosted 7/28/2013 5:05:39 PM
FFFanatic1234 posted...
I would assume there will still be a timer. Isn't there going to be special, stronger, moves that drain a little bit off of the doomsday clock? I remember reading something along those lines.

If the clock were disabled it would either make those moves unavailable or make them broken for no longer costing a precious resource to use.

No, they have completely changed that, now Light can perform special moves using Glory Points (points that you gain after battles) that are now separated by EP used instead to gain more time (and earned completing quests).
---
"Remember, you can make anything as idiot-proof as you want, they'll just build a better idiot...."
#17MrcTOtheJPosted 7/28/2013 5:22:10 PM
digidevilwil posted...
The timer is integral to the system and design of the game, so obviously it's not going to get disabled. I can imagine they will have something special that will manipulate the timer, like making it go faster than normal, or slower.

Speed run, twice as fast timer, get half as many points to put back into it maybe?

That could be fun.
---
Currently Waiting for: GTAV, FFXV, MGS5, Destiny, Watch Dogs, NFS Rivals, FFX/X-2 HD, LR:FFXIII, and the PS4
#18MalakTawusPosted 7/28/2013 5:57:10 PM
They could easily take away the countdown in ng+ and nothing big would change (of course time would still flow).

,,,,,,anyway i would be ok even if they keep the countdown as long as they give me an ability to at least slow down time a bit (so that i'll be able to take it easy while i explore the maps).
---
"Remember, you can make anything as idiot-proof as you want, they'll just build a better idiot...."
#19spiderfreak1011Posted 7/28/2013 8:35:41 PM
Guys its confirmed you won't be able to SEE ALL THE CUTSCENES IN ONE PLAYTHROUGH. There will be different choices to make in the game, but it wont affect the ending, and there's still only the one ending.