I think I know the reason why Lightning is hated... (spoilers I guess)

#81The_CiscoPosted 8/18/2013 10:50:02 AM
The real reason why Lightning is hated is because there are allot of goths and goth fans who are mad salty that there are no more male feminine looking heroes who moan and cry for over half the game about how they don't remember who the hell they are or villains with long grey hair, dark eye liners, black lipstick and a long black dress who are striking the world with a vegence to bring their mama back. Or High school main characters with short black fur coats who love to sit alone at the back of the class and later on fall in "titanic" like love.
#82iovandrakePosted 8/18/2013 11:37:41 AM
The_Cisco posted...
The real reason why Lightning is hated is because there are allot of goths and goth fans who are mad salty that there are no more male feminine looking heroes who moan and cry for over half the game about how they don't remember who the hell they are or villains with long grey hair, dark eye liners, black lipstick and a long black dress who are striking the world with a vegence to bring their mama back. Or High school main characters with short black fur coats who love to sit alone at the back of the class and later on fall in "titanic" like love.

Lol. You can't hide your hurt by being aggressive toward other characters.
#83mad_hax_manPosted 8/18/2013 1:44:03 PM
The_Cisco posted...

Because the reason Baltheir, Vivi, Zidane, Yuna, Terra, Laguna and Jecht were so well liked is because they were designed specifically to cater to the metrosexual goth fans
---
"Hey bridesmaid, love the beard! Give's me something to hang onto!!"- Lord Flasheart
#84The_CiscoPosted 8/18/2013 1:56:58 PM
iovandrake posted...
The_Cisco posted...

hurt about what? These goth fans give the same complaints that have been given ever since FF7.. every ff has it's new generation of negs. Now, the generation of neggers are obviously from a goth fanbase.
#85Elice_CarolPosted 8/18/2013 2:06:08 PM
Cisco's here? Let's party.
---
"The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert
http://s1136.photobucket.com/user/Elice_Carol/library/
#86iovandrakePosted 8/18/2013 2:12:13 PM
The_Cisco posted...
iovandrake posted...
The_Cisco posted...

hurt about what? These goth fans give the same complaints that have been given ever since FF7.. every ff has it's new generation of negs. Now, the generation of neggers are obviously from a goth fanbase.

Every game has people who dislike it. The difference is when a sizable majority dislike a game or its character for mostly valid reasons. Calling Cloud emo? Not valid. Calling Squall emo? Not valid. These are the two most abused claims leveled at these characters that do not apply (at least not to their in game personas). Cloud is far from being emo and anyone who plays the game knows this. Squall is anti-social and mostly EMOTIONLESS. So it's not valid for him either. Squall is not feminine at all and aside from Cloud's face I would say neither is he.

The only one who seems to be mad here is you. Mad that people dislike Lightning and FFXIII. You are trying to stick it to those people by attacking what you perceive to be more popular "rivals". I'm sure a lot more FF fans would have liked FFXIII if it was actually good, had good characters, and showed real effort. Instead it was an overly expensive trilogy with terrible writing and terrible characters. Which is really saying something because earlier installments were not the best written or with the best written characters either. They are many times better than Lightning and the FFXIII cast though.
#87Critical-LimitPosted 8/18/2013 2:39:49 PM
He's right Cisco lol. It doesn't help when you trash talk the games back. Have we never learned from Yoda?

Anger leads to hate, hate leads to the darkside. It'll be a never ending cycle of hate if you feed and throw it back at them. The best approach is to behave civil and make them feel guilty for being a hater for no reason. People respond to guilt more strongly than anger. Unless of course they're just a monster and don't feel things like guilt lol.
#88Blackmarvel79Posted 8/21/2013 12:12:22 PM
Elice_Carol posted...
Cisco's here? Let's party.

As long as we dont hear the Thong Song it will be allright.
---
Currently Playing Ninja Gaidan 2 and Zelda OOS and OOA.