Do you think there will be any new charecters other than Lumina?

#21TheGuyWhoKnows7Posted 8/16/2013 11:31:14 AM
You haven't heard of the character Van, who summons the Dann of Thursday into battle thus Lightning will have met her match. OH SNAP!!!
---
PSN: WhiteHispanic17
This is AMC's punch-line but I take it to heart in Video Games, Movies, TV Shows, Animes etc. "STORY MATTERS HERE"
#22ayalorenPosted 8/16/2013 12:43:53 PM
spiderfreak1011 posted...
Agreed^ Noel should come before Sazh, considering he was the one who Inadvertedly killed Etro thanks to Caius and started all of this. But to be fair, Caius is the real one to blame for this.

ayaloren posted...

I hope he's in some sort of leadership position, I mean Snow is of all people. Fang is (That makes more sense there) Vanille is apparently being Worshiped, Hope kind of has his own thing going and led a faction in XIII-2, and well, Lightning is the saviour, I hope The Sahz has a solid job.

I doubt Sazh will be in a leader position. I mean look what position Noel and Serah are in, and THEY WERE THE MAIN CHARACTERS OF THE LAST GAME. They got s*** for positions now. Noel's a bounty hunter who's ruthless, and Serah's DEAD and if Lightning doesn't save her AGAIN, she's gonna be erased forever by Bhunivelze when the world ends.

But who knows, maybe he'll get a good position. Im just sad that Noel and Serah got crap positions compared to the original 6, since i actually like them more then the original XIII cast.

Wut, I wasn't the one who said that.
---
There is comfort in this great unknown.
#23DarktyrannomonPosted 8/16/2013 12:53:02 PM
Elice_Carol posted...
There's that Adonis guy, but he's kind of a loser.

Adonis gets bullied a lot in this forum. Not that I like him either.
---
Please do not deplore yourself. Even if the world does not forgive you, I will forgive you. - Frederica Bernkastel
#24TheGuyWhoKnows7Posted 8/16/2013 2:57:49 PM
There's also another new character in LR. Clare can use her Yoma powers and the flash sword to compete easily with Lightning. SHA-POW!!!!!!!
---
This is AMC's punch-line but I take it to heart in Video Games, Movies, TV Shows, Animes etc. "STORY MATTERS HERE"
#25j-fielding95Posted 8/16/2013 3:22:17 PM
Adonis.
---
The Lightning of the next generation: http://squareportal.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/ffxvmysterywoman-copy.png
#26LightningPoohPosted 8/16/2013 4:47:40 PM
Darktyrannomon posted...
Elice_Carol posted...
There's that Adonis guy, but he's kind of a loser.

Adonis gets bullied a lot in this forum. Not that I like him either.

*giggles*

When he was talking to Lightning after she got the cruz, he started crossing his legs and walking like he was on a runway.
---
"The brightest lights, cast the darkest shadows" ~ Lightning
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdi7tqXkq71rl8tsvo1_500.gif
#27TwilightOdin(Topic Creator)Posted 8/16/2013 5:56:24 PM
j-fielding95 posted...
Adonis.

Thank you for pointing that out.
---
My dreams of seeing HopuRai come true have shattered like crystal...
LR's Main theme is going to be titled 'Prayer'. I. Said it. First.
#28TheGuyWhoKnows7Posted 8/16/2013 8:21:30 PM
Well there's Ada Wong, she'll probably kick Lightning's Ass. (I like Lightning, but she's not as good as Ada.)
---
#29TheGuyWhoKnows7Posted 8/16/2013 8:22:49 PM
Commander Shepard just may show up and him/her and Lightning can face impossible odds together.
---