This series reminds me of a soap opera

#21HeyItsZantPosted 8/20/2013 12:17:07 PM
TheGuyWhoKnows7 posted...
Breaking Bad for sure deserves everything it achieves. Bryan Cranston is an absolute boss, but I just can't necessarily get into Breaking Bad, I respect it as a TV Series, but I just can't watch it in it's full length.

That's how I felt about Lost, but then I finished it.
---
I'm a mad man.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jsAo8uE9dU
#22dils-dPosted 8/20/2013 12:32:44 PM
Supernatural

*involuntary fangasm*
---
http://goo.gl/C84rMN
maximoff family fluff feels
#23TheGuyWhoKnows7Posted 8/20/2013 3:13:04 PM
dils-d posted...
Supernatural

*involuntary fangasm*

*involuntary HIGH FIVE*
---
PSN: WhiteHispanic17
This is AMC's punch-line but I take it to heart in Video Games, Movies, TV Shows, Animes etc. "STORY MATTERS HERE"
#24MysteryVeilPosted 8/20/2013 3:32:36 PM
This board reminds me of a soap opera. Forget tv. I got all my entertainment right here.
---
Up next? Tales of Hearts R Platinum. 17% to goal.
One year anniversary! MysteryVeil and eixeeee. October 27, 2012.
#25Lelouch71Posted 8/20/2013 5:13:57 PM
FF4 is the most like a soap opera right down to characters who "die" not really being dead. Then there's also a love triangle with Cecil, Rosa, and Kain.
---
"Your arms are too short to box with God!"
#26Obelisk20Posted 8/20/2013 9:21:17 PM
ayaloren posted...
FooFightersFan posted...
ayaloren posted...
It lacks the most basic soap opera ingredients, though.

I get it! I was just saying that's what I thought when we're on the 3rd game and the drama and intrigue is getting to be over the top.

But yes, television programming is pretty much garbage for the most part. Occasionally I will watch Family Guy or South Park on Netflix, but other than that I mostly play video games if I have free time and want to sit around. I can't stand "reality" tv.

I just can't call just anything soap opera after spending my childhood watching Sunset Beach with my grandmother.

I like watching reality tv. It makes me feel better about myself.

Sunset Beach, that was the show. It totally sucks that it was only on 2 years while that...that.... Passions got 8.
---
Currently playing: Xenoblade Chronicles, Arc Rise Fantasia, Tales of Vesperia....still,