Lightning with Squall's Costume

#1LiquidBossSnakePosted 9/22/2013 6:12:11 PM
It would make sense if they gave Lightning his costume since they both use Gunblades.
#2Plant42Posted 9/22/2013 6:34:46 PM
That would be seriously sexy.
#3Sacred_ArfaidPosted 9/22/2013 6:39:43 PM
Plant42 posted...
That would be seriously sexy.

And that's all that matters.
#4SugarFlakesPosted 9/22/2013 6:40:30 PM
Tsk, they might as well. Heck I'd be more surprised if they didn't do it.
---
FF5>FF12>FF8>FF10>FF9>FF7>FF13-2>FF4>FF10-2>FF1>FF13
Top 5 fav FF characters: Bartz, Noel, Balthier, Squall, Laguna,
#5EjectedGamerPosted 9/22/2013 6:50:42 PM
SugarFlakes posted...

Oh well, guess Squall's a DLC now. But I don't think his attire would work on Light because Light has such bright hair. But that's just me. I think amano's Squall attire would work better. And Sugarflakes, have you played FFVI before?
---
Lionheart was nerfed for a reason in Dissidia.
#6HRskskyPosted 9/22/2013 7:15:48 PM
Even if Lightning got Lionheart, she still can't use the gun feature because LR removed it. So it would be degraded to a normal sword like everything else. >_> Then you might as well just get Brotherhood which looks better.
---
Want to localize Type-0 and see FF Versus? http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/project-crystallis.html
-Official SANDVICH monster of GameFaqs
#7SugarFlakesPosted 9/22/2013 7:17:45 PM
EjectedGamer posted...
SugarFlakes posted...

Oh well, guess Squall's a DLC now. But I don't think his attire would work on Light because Light has such bright hair. But that's just me. I think amano's Squall attire would work better. And Sugarflakes, have you played FFVI before?

You know, she would look pretty cool in his Amano outfit. *ponders* Oh yeah definitely.

And I haven't played it yet but I plan on it sooner or later. I need to download it before I forget. I keep hearing it's really good. Right now I"m doing my first playthrough of FFV. I didn't get extremely far in it yet but I can already tell you, I love the job system A LOT haha. It took a while to get used to sprites again though XD
---
FF5>FF12>FF8>FF10>FF9>FF7>FF13-2>FF4>FF10-2>FF1>FF13
Top 5 fav FF characters: Bartz, Noel, Balthier, Squall, Laguna,
#8EjectedGamerPosted 9/22/2013 7:22:59 PM
HRsksky posted...
Even if Lightning got Lionheart, she still can't use the gun feature because LR removed it. So it would be degraded to a normal sword like everything else. >_> Then you might as well just get Brotherhood which looks better.

Squall's gunblade doesn't have Light's dual mechanism anyway. His trigger functions differently so if they do decide to add a Squall DLC, it can be done. But the question remains, can Light wield the revolver properly? And another thing, the Brotherhood, although significant to the story, always bothers the hell out of me with its bubbles. I would go with Caladbolg myself.
---
#9EjectedGamerPosted 9/22/2013 7:27:17 PM
SugarFlakes posted...
EjectedGamer posted...
SugarFlakes posted...

You know, she would look pretty cool in his Amano outfit. *ponders* Oh yeah definitely.

And I haven't played it yet but I plan on it sooner or later. I need to download it before I forget. I keep hearing it's really good. Right now I"m doing my first playthrough of FFV. I didn't get extremely far in it yet but I can already tell you, I love the job system A LOT haha. It took a while to get used to sprites again though XD

Thought so haha. The reason I asked is because I don't see it in your sig so I was curious. And the Job system is fun alright. Plus Gilgamesh is always a bundle of laughs. And yes please do play FFVI, it is one of the greats IMO.
---
#10EdenspiritPosted 9/22/2013 7:53:29 PM
SugarFlakes posted...
EjectedGamer posted...
SugarFlakes posted...

Yh ff 6 is pretty cool (aside from the random encounters which I've always hated in all older ff titles). Take 2 steps and BAM! random battle >.> But there's a way to counter that in the game (it's a secret!). The only ffs I have never played are 1-5, 10 and 10-2 (don't judge me) and the mmos.

On-topic. I don't care anymore. I personally prefer the outfits that were made for the game. But, if some people want those cameo outfits, I'd be cool with that. Squall's would look o-kay I guess, but that Aerith costume... Omg. In my honest opinion, and I do not wish to be hurtful, it looked terrrrrrrible on Lightning. I would never. Ever. Use it. Use it if you will.... but nuh-uh... not me.
---
"Everything has its beauty but not everyone sees it."
- Confucius