Lightning with Squall's Costume

#11SugarFlakesPosted 9/22/2013 7:02:39 PM
Edenspirit posted...

Yh ff 6 is pretty cool (aside from the random encounters which I've always hated in all older ff titles). Take 2 steps and BAM! random battle >.> But there's a way to counter that in the game (it's a secret!). The only ffs I have never played are 1-5, 10 and 10-2 (don't judge me) and the mmos.

On-topic. I don't care anymore. I personally prefer the outfits that were made for the game. But, if some people want those cameo outfits, I'd be cool with that. Squall's would look o-kay I guess, but that Aerith costume... Omg. In my honest opinion, and I do not wish to be hurtful, it looked terrrrrrrible on Lightning. I would never. Ever. Use it. Use it if you will.... but nuh-uh... not me.

Lol, I'm the last person to judge anybody, trust me lol. So no worries there. And you're not the only one who thought that her Aerith costume looked...awkward on her to say to least.

Feminine outfits don't look good on her. Her Yuna one was ok-ish. But I gotta say out of all her cameo costumes, she looked better in the Cloud outfit. That's just my opinion.
---
FF5>FF12>FF8>FF10>FF9>FF7>FF13-2>FF4>FF10-2>FF1>FF13
Top 5 fav FF characters: Bartz, Noel, Balthier, Squall, Laguna,
#12King_Shortt_IXPosted 9/22/2013 7:09:18 PM
Just as long as it is Squall's cadet uniform and not his regular old junk clothes.
---
Adult collectible. This is not a toy.
#13LusoryPrimePosted 9/23/2013 10:07:31 AM
Whatever
---
PSN ID: Lusory_Prime | Steam: LusoryPrime
#14EdenspiritPosted 9/23/2013 10:12:46 AM
LusoryPrime posted...
Whatever

Gone talking to a wall.
---
"Everything has its beauty but not everyone sees it."
- Confucius
#15RX_93_Nu_GundamPosted 9/23/2013 7:44:26 PM
LiquidBossSnake posted...
It would make sense if they gave Lightning his costume since they both use Gunblades.

Yeah why not! They gave her Clouds costume.
#16JukainPosted 9/23/2013 9:20:15 PM
Nah, needs moar Tidus costume.
---
"In peace, vigilance. In war, victory. In death, sacrifice." ~ The Grey Wardens
http://www.trueachievements.com/mygames.aspx?gamerid=71900
#17Jecths_FaythPosted 9/24/2013 6:15:21 AM
I think she'd look better with Seifers outfit. Oh, or Fujin!
---
The official Snow Villiers of the FFXV boards.
#18PibugoPosted 9/30/2013 6:06:21 AM
2 things. If there is Squall's costume, better have Lion Heart with Lionheart. But more importantly..
If there is Rinoa's costume, better have Combine ability and/or be able to use Angelo in your party.
This is not something easy to mess up. There is no Angelo without Rinoa or Rinoa without Angelo!
.. Unless you happen to be in space. But that's a different story.

(read: Lion_Heart = Gunblade, Lionheart = Finisher)
---
I drink tea instead of coffee. That makes me 1/5400000.
Heh, talk about being different.
#19BluezHighwindzPosted 9/30/2013 6:10:43 AM
This actually fits.

They both use Gunblades.

They both seem to hate everybody they meet.

They both seem to be utterly annoyed by every second of the RPG adventure, and are just huge downers on the entire game.
---
Just remember folks, nobody really cares.
#20JukainPosted 9/30/2013 6:13:29 AM
BluezHighwindz posted...
They both use Gunblades.

Not anymore. Lightning's swords in this game are definitely just swords.

They both seem to hate everybody they meet.

They both seem to be utterly annoyed by every second of the RPG adventure, and are just huge downers on the entire game.

Not... really. Lightning is realistic, and she has her positive moments. Not a downer at all. She's more like Cloud than Squall.
---
"In peace, vigilance. In war, victory. In death, sacrifice." ~ The Grey Wardens
http://www.trueachievements.com/mygames.aspx?gamerid=71900