Lightning returns opening cinematic

#1MagnusmightPosted 9/22/2013 11:03:31 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGzWcB5KwYY
#2BBWATERMANPosted 9/22/2013 11:08:25 PM
I always love snow's kick.
#3Valcrist_Mk2Posted 9/22/2013 11:10:06 PM
There is a huge party, people partying and all, and the main herione, voiced by Mayaa Sakamoto, is amongst the people playing, and then monsters appear out of random to attack the partying dudes.

Toriyama, you just can't think of anything new, can you?
---
http://backloggery.com/valcrist
Anticipating: Monster Hunter 4.
#4LightningPoohPosted 9/22/2013 11:18:08 PM
I always knew Lightning's sword was fake. Even a chin could destroy it.

SMH.
---
"The legends have told of her coming; banisher of darkness, bringer of light, a demon of souls."
- Snow, LR:FFXIII
#5Magnusmight(Topic Creator)Posted 9/22/2013 11:33:55 PM
Valcrist_Mk2 posted...
There is a huge party, people partying and all, and the main herione, voiced by Mayaa Sakamoto, is amongst the people playing, and then monsters appear out of random to attack the partying dudes.

Now that you've said it. IT IS SOMETHING NEW! weird....BUT NEW!
#6Valcrist_Mk2Posted 9/22/2013 11:40:48 PM
Magnusmight posted...
Valcrist_Mk2 posted...

No, it isn't. The exact same thing happened in another Toriyama game. I won't give you the title, there is a reason I mentioned Mayaa Sakamoto as the main heroine, it's a tip.
---
#7Magnusmight(Topic Creator)Posted 9/22/2013 11:46:06 PM
Valcrist_Mk2 posted...
Magnusmight posted...
Valcrist_Mk2 posted...

No, it isn't. The exact same thing happened in another Toriyama game. I won't give you the title, there is a reason I mentioned Mayaa Sakamoto as the main heroine, it's a tip.

O ya i remember! The 3rd birthday! Toriyama you little pig :'(
#8dils-dPosted 9/22/2013 11:46:24 PM
Valcrist_Mk2 posted...
Magnusmight posted...
Valcrist_Mk2 posted...

3rd burfday?

Was that game even good?
---
sunshine optimism also angels
#9Magnusmight(Topic Creator)Posted 9/22/2013 11:50:28 PM
dils-d posted...
Valcrist_Mk2 posted...
Magnusmight posted...
Valcrist_Mk2 posted...

3rd burfday?

Was that game even good?

Yeah! it was!

Good at pissing you off with it's goddarn difficulty gawd. i remember the flying worm boss fight in the middle of those two buildings (the one where u get to use the tank) happy that i finished it tho ON EASY :(
#10Valcrist_Mk2Posted 9/22/2013 11:57:22 PM
dils-d posted...
Valcrist_Mk2 posted...
Magnusmight posted...
Valcrist_Mk2 posted...

3rd burfday?

Was that game even good?

Keep in mind I am a huge Parasite Eve fanboy.

Gameplaywise? Yes, it was cool.

Storywise? Final Fantasy XIII saga is Shakespeare compared to the Turd Birthday.

You think time travelling was bad in XIII-2? Try T3B.

And they have one thing, one vile, filthy thing in common. I will let you figure it out.
---