Are you OK with Lightning being in XIV...

#61SolarisSoulPosted 10/8/2013 12:38:56 PM
I don't want Lightning to be by herself though, that's why it's a bit disappointing. Would love to see Cloud, Terra, Yuna, Warrior of Light, etc.
#62hyjinx17Posted 10/8/2013 1:36:24 PM
Neither. I like subtle references, like the limit breaks being from old final fantasy games. I don't want any old Final Fantasy characters in this game including Cloud, who is my favorite. It ruins the continuity of the franchise imo. Keep the main games separate.
---
Internet says in March "BS:I GOTY, nothing can top it" says the same in June for TLOU. 10 bucks says come Oct. it says the same thing about B2S's/
#63TiaelPosted 10/8/2013 1:46:00 PM(edited)
hyjinx17 posted...
Neither. I like subtle references, like the limit breaks being from old final fantasy games. I don't want any old Final Fantasy characters in this game including Cloud, who is my favorite. It ruins the continuity of the franchise imo. Keep the main games separate.

What about bosses?
Not counting Gilgamesh, cause he's already been recurring.

But Cloud of Darkness is set to appear in the Crystal Tower, as well as the other bosses you fought in FFIII climbing it and in the Forbidden Land, Eureka.
---
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/3052701/
Trails in the Sky SC - http://i.imgur.com/qT369Jv.gif
#64hyjinx17Posted 10/8/2013 1:58:09 PM
Tiael posted...
hyjinx17 posted...

What about bosses?
Not counting Gilgamesh, cause he's already been recurring.

But Cloud of Darkness is set to appear in the Crystal Tower, as well as the other bosses you fought in FFIII climbing it and in the Forbidden Land, Eureka.

Some bosses I would consider borderline, but keep bosses like Sephiroth, Jenova, Seymour, Ultimecia out of the game. If they had a major part to play in the storyline from their game, I would prefer them stay out.
---
Internet says in March "BS:I GOTY, nothing can top it" says the same in June for TLOU. 10 bucks says come Oct. it says the same thing about B2S's/
#65Lacrymosa143Posted 10/8/2013 8:11:50 PM
SolarisSoul posted...
I don't want Lightning to be by herself though, that's why it's a bit disappointing. Would love to see Cloud, Terra, Yuna, Warrior of Light, etc.

Snow is going to be there too. At least that's what i heard from one source.
#66SirMajesticaPosted 10/8/2013 8:24:28 PM
Lacrymosa143 posted...
SolarisSoul posted...

Snow is going to be there too. At least that's what i heard from one source.

In the original FFXIV there was a quest with Lightning, female players earned a Lightning costume upon completion and male players earned a Snow costume instead, so yeah, he probably will be in it in some way or another.
---
Get ready for some S&M, Kupo!