What's with all the hate for sazh?

#1Whovian126Posted 12/2/2013 8:41:25 AM
I've been on this board for not so long now and I've been hearing a lot of stuff against sazh, he isn't my favorite character(lightning is) but I don't see why anyone might consider him the worst character
---
What this future holds for you Is a truth you'll find staring back at you from this world's utmost depths, arisen"-Grigori
Lowest chamber in everfall-hope
#2EndlessParadigmPosted 12/2/2013 8:43:09 AM
I love him.
#3MetaunPosted 12/2/2013 8:44:13 AM(edited)
In some events he's a racist stereotype.
In others he's not all that important or funny.
And really he's become more of a side character and less important since his debut; so much so his story became DLC. I like him though. He was one of my favorites in XIII
---
The first thing a god masters is itself.
Legion is a Badass. So is Mordin.
#4dils-dPosted 12/2/2013 8:43:41 AM
Jealousy, pure evil jealousy.
---
everyone's a diamond sunflower
#5TwilightOdinPosted 12/2/2013 8:47:58 AM
I like him.
---
Ehue hue hue hue
#6Whovian126(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2013 8:48:31 AM
Metaun posted...
In some events he's a racist stereotype.
In others he's not all that important or funny.
And really he's become more of a side character and less important since his debut; so much so his story became DLC. I like him though. He was one of my favorites in XIII

I see he became dlc, that explains alot
---
What this future holds for you Is a truth you'll find staring back at you from this world's utmost depths, arisen"-Grigori
Lowest chamber in everfall-hope
#7Emperor_mateusPosted 12/2/2013 9:09:06 AM
I did't realise Sazh had that many people hating him. I frequently see people complaining about Lightning, Snow, Hope and Vanille, but I thought Sazh was pretty well liked in ff13.
---
..Gwaar... Haaaarr... Haaaaaa... Shoulda brought... more priests... Or some... babies... Dang...
#8Stev019Posted 12/2/2013 9:20:09 AM
I thought sazh was the only interesting part of the entire game. The only redeeming feature of that game was his side story, ffs.
---
Who cares about all the blood when there's pickled babies?
#9G1ingyPosted 12/2/2013 9:36:35 AM
He's fugly and annoying, simple as that. Especially that hair of his.
#10InnerscopePosted 12/2/2013 10:38:48 AM
They're called Yuji Kaido posts.
---
TvTropes - "We analyze so many tropes, we can't keep track of what we even ****ing say!"