Epilogue discusson.. (SPOILERS!)

#21Jecths_FaythPosted 12/3/2013 6:26:36 AM
Am I the only one who doesn't understand all these stupid assumptions flying around? Or did I miss some vital information somewhere? Why do people think she winds up in France, or Earth for that matter? I even heard someone mention that she ends upon Noctis' world. What proof is there to support that?
#22Iightningz(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2013 6:31:42 AM
dils-d posted...
Iightningz posted...
Wow, Hope looks so girly there. I would have thought he was a butch, did I not know the context. I see a bit of Alyssa there in him, for some reason.

Damn you, hopurai shipper!

Honestly though, do you ever feel like if Hope did express any interest in a female, it was Vanille? I'm not shipping them or anything, I don't really like anything that's not canon, but what was that about 'missing her smile' and Lightning teasing Hope about Vanille in LR?

Ain't nobody applaud Hope for his masculinity.

They did have a scene on Gran Pulse that one time. Idk. If I were to ship him with anyone it would have to be Alyssa.

!?

Jealous, one-sided, clingy, behaves like he's the best person in the world and she probably sleeps in a room full of his pictures. She wasn't supposed to exist, too. Shipping him with Alyssa would be like shipping Lightning with... never mind.

If there's any woman I hated more than Jihl Nabaat in the XIII universe, it would be Alyssa.
---
Tumblr: http://raitningz.tumblr.com/
Lightning Collection: http://imgur.com/a/ibrsD#0
#23biskitttttttPosted 12/3/2013 6:59:09 AM
The place that Lightning supposedly ends up is in France, more specifically Alsace. It's on the border of Germany, and 'Estheim' is supposedly derived from German. DISCUSS YOU SHIPPERS

definitely not in Alsace , more likr south of France
#24dils-dPosted 12/3/2013 7:00:52 AM
Iightningz posted...
dils-d posted...
Iightningz posted...
Wow, Hope looks so girly there. I would have thought he was a butch, did I not know the context. I see a bit of Alyssa there in him, for some reason.

Honestly though, do you ever feel like if Hope did express any interest in a female, it was Vanille? I'm not shipping them or anything, I don't really like anything that's not canon, but what was that about 'missing her smile' and Lightning teasing Hope about Vanille in LR?

Ain't nobody applaud Hope for his masculinity.

They did have a scene on Gran Pulse that one time. Idk. If I were to ship him with anyone it would have to be Alyssa.

!?

Jealous, one-sided, clingy, behaves like he's the best person in the world and she probably sleeps in a room full of his pictures. She wasn't supposed to exist, too. Shipping him with Alyssa would be like shipping Lightning with... never mind.

If there's any woman I hated more than Jihl Nabaat in the XIII universe, it would be Alyssa.

It sounded like Hope being not-manly came as a surprise to you.

Hey, never said I liked her. Or them together. Or that they would be good for each other. Or that I actually ship them.
Unless I did, in that case it's retcon'd. *bangs club*
---
everyone's a diamond sunflower
#25DarktyrannomonPosted 12/3/2013 7:19:41 AM
Iightningz posted...
dils-d posted...
Iightningz posted...
This title is not baiting the shippers well enough, or they haven't woken up and crawled out of hopurai cavern

I can act as a stand-in in the meantime. Uhm... unless you're high, go HopuRai!
http://goo.gl/AkXbx5

I don't think he is interested romanticaly on Vanille. She is special for him because she helped to take care of him after Nora died.

As for romance, Vanille belongs with Fang
---
Please do not deplore yourself. Even if the world does not forgive you, I will forgive you. - Frederica Bernkastel
#26biskitttttttPosted 12/3/2013 3:35:22 PM
Iightningz posted...
http://somberxiii.tumblr.com/post/68868134408/lr-epilogue-train-is-tgv-67350-and-the-place-is

^

The place that Lightning supposedly ends up is in France, more specifically Alsace. It's on the border of Germany, and 'Estheim' is supposedly derived from German. DISCUSS YOU SHIPPERS

No it can't be Alsace , it's in the french departement of Savoie
the only place where you can still find this type of train AND where you can find vineyards