Am I the only one that didn't really feel like Noel and Yuel were that close?

#31AesopRockzPosted 12/16/2013 2:02:02 PM
Iightningz posted...
AesopRockz posted...
I'm surprised I haven't seen a Yeul appreciation thread yet. I mean we've got Hope and Vanillle fans, so Yeul will likely have some vouchers.

You missed out the most important lady. >:( I demand justice.

If you mean Lightning then I doubt she'll need one. This entire game revolves around her, so I'm sure at least 3/5 of the members here like her... though I could be wrong >_>
#32DarktyrannomonPosted 12/16/2013 2:32:26 PM
I sheep Yuel x Neol, Elcie! U happy naw?

Back on topic, yeah, I didn't feel their closeness. Sure, there are a lot of Yeuls and Noel knows well one of them, but...If Ultimania hadn't said Noel loved Yeul, I wouldn't have known.
---
Please do not deplore yourself. Even if the world does not forgive you, I will forgive you. - Frederica Bernkastel
#33Lelouch71Posted 12/16/2013 8:05:45 PM
Well Yeul will probably be a babe when she turns 18. She hasn't finish puberty anyway.
---
"Your arms are too short to box with God!"
#34AesopRockzPosted 12/16/2013 8:46:38 PM
Lelouch71 posted...
Well Yeul will probably be a babe when she turns 18. She hasn't finish puberty anyway.

Pfft, I have doubts that she will look all that different than she does now.
#35Jedi_WraithPosted 12/16/2013 10:41:53 PM
Everybody knows

Caius x Yuel (all the Yuels, even the BJ Yuel too)

Serah x Noel

Snow x Chocobolina

Lightning x Odin
---
"If you died from falling off of a high ledge, it was probably your own fault" - Duke Nukem Forever
#36Elice_CarolPosted 12/17/2013 4:24:39 AM
Darktyrannomon posted...

Back on topic, yeah, I didn't feel their closeness. Sure, there are a lot of Yeuls and Noel knows well one of them, but...If Ultimania hadn't said Noel loved Yeul, I wouldn't have known.

Some people REALLY need spoonfeeding, don't they?
---
Nothin' to see here, I swear.
#37DarktyrannomonPosted 12/17/2013 4:34:32 AM
Elice_Carol posted...
Darktyrannomon posted...

Some people REALLY need spoonfeeding, don't they?

Not my fault they don't have chemistry.
---
Please do not deplore yourself. Even if the world does not forgive you, I will forgive you. - Frederica Bernkastel
#38TwilightOdinPosted 12/17/2013 5:03:57 AM
Snow x Serah rules.

I envy Serah.
---
So beautiful, so full of life. My sister, my friends... they would love it here.
~ Lightning, ARR: Final Fantasy XIV
#39Elice_CarolPosted 12/17/2013 5:13:37 AM
Darktyrannomon posted...
Not my fault they don't have chemistry.

Not my fault you don't know what chemistry is. Either that, or you're mistaking Yeul for that pink-haired bimbo.
---
Nothin' to see here, I swear.
#40MagnusmightPosted 12/17/2013 8:44:50 AM
In all honesty i didn't feel any closeness to them at all, It just felt like they were really close friends. We remember that noel is the last of humanity right? i though back then noel's feeling wasn't love but the feeling of losing someone very close since we all know he values life (just as cauis said)

but yeah square said that they were lovers, ha! take that noerah shippas