Am I the only one that didn't really feel like Noel and Yuel were that close?

• Topic Archived
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. Am I the only one that didn't really feel like Noel and Yuel were that close?
3 years ago#31
Iightningz posted...
AesopRockz posted...
I'm surprised I haven't seen a Yeul appreciation thread yet. I mean we've got Hope and Vanillle fans, so Yeul will likely have some vouchers.

You missed out the most important lady. >:( I demand justice.

If you mean Lightning then I doubt she'll need one. This entire game revolves around her, so I'm sure at least 3/5 of the members here like her... though I could be wrong >_>
3 years ago#32
I sheep Yuel x Neol, Elcie! U happy naw?

Back on topic, yeah, I didn't feel their closeness. Sure, there are a lot of Yeuls and Noel knows well one of them, but...If Ultimania hadn't said Noel loved Yeul, I wouldn't have known.
Please do not deplore yourself. Even if the world does not forgive you, I will forgive you. - Frederica Bernkastel
3 years ago#33
Well Yeul will probably be a babe when she turns 18. She hasn't finish puberty anyway.
"Your arms are too short to box with God!"
3 years ago#34
Lelouch71 posted...
Well Yeul will probably be a babe when she turns 18. She hasn't finish puberty anyway.

Pfft, I have doubts that she will look all that different than she does now.
3 years ago#35
Everybody knows

Caius x Yuel (all the Yuels, even the BJ Yuel too)

Serah x Noel

Snow x Chocobolina

Lightning x Odin
"If you died from falling off of a high ledge, it was probably your own fault" - Duke Nukem Forever
3 years ago#36
Darktyrannomon posted...

Back on topic, yeah, I didn't feel their closeness. Sure, there are a lot of Yeuls and Noel knows well one of them, but...If Ultimania hadn't said Noel loved Yeul, I wouldn't have known.

Some people REALLY need spoonfeeding, don't they?
Nothin' to see here, I swear.
3 years ago#37
Elice_Carol posted...
Darktyrannomon posted...

Some people REALLY need spoonfeeding, don't they?

Not my fault they don't have chemistry.
Please do not deplore yourself. Even if the world does not forgive you, I will forgive you. - Frederica Bernkastel
3 years ago#38
Snow x Serah rules.

I envy Serah.
So beautiful, so full of life. My sister, my friends... they would love it here.
~ Lightning, ARR: Final Fantasy XIV
3 years ago#39
Darktyrannomon posted...
Not my fault they don't have chemistry.

Not my fault you don't know what chemistry is. Either that, or you're mistaking Yeul for that pink-haired bimbo.
Nothin' to see here, I swear.
3 years ago#40
In all honesty i didn't feel any closeness to them at all, It just felt like they were really close friends. We remember that noel is the last of humanity right? i though back then noel's feeling wasn't love but the feeling of losing someone very close since we all know he values life (just as cauis said)

but yeah square said that they were lovers, ha! take that noerah shippas
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. Am I the only one that didn't really feel like Noel and Yuel were that close?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived