XIII/XIII-2 Outfit Unlock Condition

#1JukainPosted 12/24/2013 6:33:34 PM
I know you have to have 'save data' from the previous games to get them... will any save data do, or would it have to be 'clear data'? I haven't seen anything conclusive on this. Like, if I just started up either game, got to the first save point, and saved, would that be good enough to unlock the outfits?

I ask because the flash drive that had my XIII/XIII-2 saves on them died and I didn't have them backed up. Need to know if I need to finish the games again.
---
"In peace, vigilance. In war, victory. In death, sacrifice." ~ The Grey Wardens
http://www.trueachievements.com/mygames.aspx?gamerid=71900
#2Storm101Posted 12/24/2013 6:35:11 PM
And do you get any weapons or shields with them? Someone should submit this to the cheats section.
#3Jedi_WraithPosted 12/24/2013 6:59:47 PM
You gotta platinum both games again. (if you have PS3)

How the hell does flash drives die?

Oh, M-rated vids >_>
---
"If you died from falling off of a high ledge, it was probably your own fault" - Duke Nukem Forever
#4LusoryPrimePosted 12/24/2013 7:22:03 PM
Storm101 posted...
And do you get any weapons or shields with them? Someone should submit this to the cheats section.

Yes you get the outfit with the associated weapons and shields.
---
PSN ID: Lusory_Prime | Steam: LusoryPrime
#5LadysoalluringPosted 12/25/2013 2:16:15 AM
Any save works. Even the create save file thing with XIII-2, I didn't even have to play through the Lightning section, never mind get a Noel/Serah save ;P
---
Official "Vanille" of the Dissidia Duodecim boards
"To hate, to hurt, to destroy ... I couldn't do it" - Vanille
#6Jukain(Topic Creator)Posted 12/25/2013 2:21:26 AM
Ladysoalluring posted...
Any save works. Even the create save file thing with XIII-2, I didn't even have to play through the Lightning section, never mind get a Noel/Serah save ;P

Great. That's exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!

I figured needing a 100% save would be overly ridiculous and unnecessary... I don't even know how the game would check for that. But it does give a star or some indicator of a clear save so I was thinking it possibly could have been that.
---
"In peace, vigilance. In war, victory. In death, sacrifice." ~ The Grey Wardens
http://www.trueachievements.com/mygames.aspx?gamerid=71900
#7TheSmartBlondePosted 12/26/2013 9:32:14 PM
LusoryPrime posted...
Storm101 posted...

Yes you get the outfit with the associated weapons and shields.

Lightning doesn't have a shield in XIII.