10 years from now people are gonna say that the XIII saga is so underrated.

#1lemon_love01Posted 12/26/2013 5:16:39 AM
Its just a feeling I have. Not to mention the Irony, where its the same person who used to bash, is now the one praising.

I for one never minded the XIII saga.
#2NextGenCowboyPosted 12/26/2013 5:29:53 AM
In this day and age I very rarely care what fan bases as a whole have to say. In 10 years time I'll care even less. There's a possibility that because the games get hate now, that in a decade people will say that they're underrated, and I honestly don't doubt that some of them very well may be the same people that don't like it now.

But yeah, if I enjoy something, like FFVII, or X, or XIII (all of which I do enjoy) then I really don't care if other people don't like it. No sense in arguing over the little things in life (and ultimately if someone doesn't share my opinion, that's a very little thing in life).

When I was 12 everyone agreeing with my opinion meant so much more to me, but that was a long time ago.
#3SugarFlakesPosted 12/26/2013 5:31:53 AM
Maybe.

All I know is, SE is gonna have to f*** up real badly to make me appreciate the XIII saga as a whole story-wise.

At, least the gameplay was fun.
---
Fav FF characters: Bartz, Squall, Zidane, Laguna, Noel, Balthier
Fav Games: Star Ocean 3, Star Ocean 4, Fire Emblem PoR, KH2, KH1, FF5, FF12, FF8
#4LordKaizerPosted 12/26/2013 5:32:40 AM
i'll still hate it unless SE remade the game with better story telling and more exploration to the world of cocoon and pulse. i like FF13-2 but not for the story but for the gameplay and the amount to do in the game. the story of FF13 saga (no, i won't call it lightning saga because it sounds stupid) is what held the games back.
---
PSN: Sckarton ; Wii U: Sckarton ; Steam: psn_sckarton ; Xbox Live : Raze o Skarreor (boy, that escalated quickly)
#5Some_StaticPosted 12/26/2013 7:46:27 AM
SugarFlakes posted...
Maybe.

All I know is, SE is gonna have to f*** up real badly to make me appreciate the XIII saga as a whole story-wise.

At, least the gameplay was fun.

Yeah, I think overall, I can agree with this sentiment.
---
It's not a JRPG until you kill a god. http://ghost-or-mute.tumblr.com
3DS Friend Code: 1075-1893-8704
#6King_Shortt_IXPosted 12/26/2013 8:20:34 AM
No one will remember this saga in 10 years.
---
Adult collectible. This is not a toy.
#7SpreadDemLegsPosted 12/26/2013 8:44:10 AM
King_Shortt_IX posted...
No one will remember this saga in 10 years.

You will still be here making rage comments. So that's a lie straight up.
#8VekkererPosted 12/26/2013 9:28:28 AM
Doubtful.
Not gonna happen.
---
"And you have proved to be
A real human being and a real hero..."
#9King_Shortt_IXPosted 12/26/2013 9:43:49 AM(edited)
I suspect the Lightning Saga will fade into obscurity as Final Fantasy puts it aside and can work towards a brighter future.

---
Adult collectible. This is not a toy.
#10Final_KnightPosted 12/26/2013 1:16:45 PM
10 years from now, the 13 series will be removed from the Final Fantasy discography via explosion.