Final Fantasy XIII Side Quest guide Ronarefu

#1KonFGamingPosted 12/26/2013 3:07:41 PM
過去の日記を読む男 or Man Read diary of past | ★2 | Approach of pilgrimage shrine District

http://i.imgur.com/NHHI105.jpg
Make sure you look at the image or you will have no clue on what the steps mean xD

1. Ronarefu he triggers the mission
 you have to 'find the "diary of Ronarefu" because he lost it for 50 years'

2. The woman who you probably couldn't speak to is now available. Talk to Misuki and listen to the information about the whereabouts 'of the diary'.

3. You are in the "industrial tree-lined street"
 It is said to visit the "man with no name" who is in the area (where the final cryptic code was) to hear the story.

4. At point 4 you will see a man with ???? over his head (he's standing by the wall). Talk to him and hear about a old diary. When it's done you will receive a "letter".

Now proceed to point 5. It is located in Yusnaan.

5.The point is located at the restaurant where you collect the 'sake' for the firework guy. Anyways talk to the woman WHO IS STANDING UP and once done you will pass the letter, in return you will receive the "diary of Ronarefu".

P.S you will be prompted to read the diary yourself. If you push yes then the mission will trigger a new mission ''to save the innocent soul'' (I pushed yes BTW xD).
Now you have the diary. Return it to Ronarefu.

Ronarefus' past becomes clear. IF you read the diary the side quests will fail. BUT it will open the new side quest which i previously said.

The new sidequest will be explained in a new thread if needed.
#2NohopelessPosted 12/26/2013 3:10:14 PM
uh doesnt the quest tells you what to do? i recall seeing streams of people doing this quest and it says waht to do
#3KonFGaming(Topic Creator)Posted 12/26/2013 3:30:50 PM
Nohopeless posted...
uh doesnt the quest tells you what to do? i recall seeing streams of people doing this quest and it says waht to do

Well yeah. But it's not obviously shown.