dont like the game? dont come here

#1elenautPosted 12/27/2013 1:43:45 PM
it never ceases to amaze me that ppl who claim not to like something somehow find the need to give it so much attention. you're the reason sequels are made
---
PSN: eX-clusius
#2SGDonZPosted 12/27/2013 2:04:09 PM
Just ignore them. But indeed, it's fantastic how people chase the things the hate, instead of chasing the things they love. The only outcome is that they ruin the excitement for the rest of us. I wouldn't be surprised if that's what those people were going for. But why? Damn party poopers.
---
\o/
#3Zork_WeskerPosted 12/27/2013 2:40:51 PM
elenaut posted...
it never ceases to amaze me that ppl who claim not to like something somehow find the need to give it so much attention. you're the reason sequels are made

No.

The reason the sequels are made is so that Square Enix can make a profit after spending so many years developing an expensive game that probably didn't perform up to their standards. That and...money.

People who hate this series aren't running out to buy copies of it.
#4King_Shortt_IXPosted 12/27/2013 2:52:21 PM(edited)
Tired logic at its best in trying to dismiss the just critics.
---
Adult collectible. This is not a toy.
#5AngryGFAQerPosted 12/27/2013 2:47:26 PM
GameFAQs boards function as a discussion site, not a fansite where fans can huddle around a copy of their favourite game and orgasm simultaneously.
---
"I was garbage, the writing transformed," - Raiden
I'm Batman. I don't enjoy anything.
#6digidevilwilPosted 12/27/2013 3:09:15 PM
Nothing wrong with critics, they help make games better, but there is something wrong with stupid people, which is what we have here. People who think that world maps and airships are the difference between good games and bad games are definitely not the kind of people I want SE to listen to.
---
PSN/Instagram: PandaKingEX
#7Lelouch71Posted 12/27/2013 3:19:20 PM
SGDonZ posted...
Just ignore them. But indeed, it's fantastic how people chase the things the hate, instead of chasing the things they love. The only outcome is that they ruin the excitement for the rest of us. I wouldn't be surprised if that's what those people were going for. But why? Damn party poopers.

I actually don't understand that. I rather spend my time talking about a game I like than a game I hate. I hate Superman 64 but I don't waste my time bashing it.
---
"Your arms are too short to box with God!"
#8King_Shortt_IXPosted 12/27/2013 3:40:44 PM(edited)
Heaven forbid SE should listen to the fan base and try to restore FF back to the roots that made it a success in the first place.

I hate Superman 64 but I don't waste my time bashing

It really depends on how one perceives wasting time.
#9VekkererPosted 12/27/2013 3:53:45 PM
Guess I'll stay here during 2014 then, just because you asked so nicely.
---
"And you have proved to be
A real human being and a real hero..."
#10Blaze21Posted 12/27/2013 3:58:49 PM
It's okay to criticize a game. If you've played it and you want to discuss it, that's fine. However, going out of your way to endlessly bash a game, one that you've never even played just because you want to bash something, that's something else entirely. If you don't like a series, never did and don't want to have anything to do with it, why are you here?

I dislike CoD. Never touched the game, have only seen gameplay vids and have had really bad encounters with the fanbase. You don't see me on the CoD boards bashing the games though. Freedom of speech and all that, but you're kind of a lowlife if you've got nothing better to do than to bash a game endlessly apart from no reason other than your own amusement. That's what I've seen with the XIII series.

I believe that's the purpose of this topic.
---
"Okay, I'll go find a needle." - Protos Heis
Official Aveline de Grandpre of the AC3 boards