dont like the game? dont come here

#61BladeVaultPosted 12/29/2013 1:23:51 AM
Zork_Wesker posted...
elenaut posted...
it never ceases to amaze me that ppl who claim not to like something somehow find the need to give it so much attention. you're the reason sequels are made

No.

The reason the sequels are made is so that Square Enix can make a profit after spending so many years developing an expensive game that probably didn't perform up to their standards. That and...money.

People who hate this series aren't running out to buy copies of it.

Whatever mr snob you have no idea what you're talking about.
#62cory droidPosted 12/29/2013 1:30:05 AM
I'm frankly sick of the hater label, it should be discarded. Calling someone a hater of something because he disagrees with you - or in this case because s/he doesn't like these games as much as you do - is just a cheap way to dismiss that person because you can't counter him better. "You don't have to respond seriously to trolls right? Well then let's just label these people as trolls, no matter how many valid Points they bring up. We're better then they are in every way"

The only reason that it gets to you is because you know it's true. This board is replete with XIII bashers, Toriyama bashers, LR bashers, ect. It's rediculous. You're so absorbed in your own negativity-echo chamber to realize that FFXIII got majority positive reviews, that a lot of people enjoyed it and will still enjoy it despite your vitriol.

"Hatred cradles you
Love humiliates you"

I expect this to be ignored because the people who makes these kinds of topics, and the ones who gleefully participate in them, they don't like listening to reasons. And that's a shame, because these people should grow the hell up and stop using 'hater' as an insult as much as they do.

Its not that I don't like listening to your inane reasons for why XIII saga is a piece of crap, it's that I'd rather hear insightful constructive things that will enhance my enjoyment of the games overall the next time I play through them.

TC has a point- get over your disappointment with FFXIII and go away.
---
"That's beacuse you're wrong, and your chops are bustable. My chops are unbustable"-JuliusKnightBlade
#63Strider102Posted 12/29/2013 2:03:17 AM
They have a point that they are allowed here though.

I'm all for criticism. I mean it's a fact that not everyone will like the same thing. Is XIII perfect? Hell no. Is I-XII perfect hell no again.

Every FF game, hell every game in general has flaws no game is perfect. Is XIII really so terrible or unplayable? No it's not.

Do you or anyone else have a right to opinions? Yes. Does anyone have the right to shove their opinions down others throat? No you don't.

Acting like an elitist and attacking people on either side is incredibly selfish and immature.

Could XIII have had some improvements? Yeah but the same is true for every game. Your own personal opinions aren't fact, yet many pass them off as such.

If a topic is about someone enjoying the game and you didn't, don't post unless they ask for others opinions. It's a relatively simple concept that somehow is lost on many.

If you go around attacking others because they liked this or hated that what are you trying to prove? That you know how to argue on a message about something that frankly isn't that damn important?

Both sides need to grow up. Act like an adult. Ignore those who bother you if it comes to that.
---
Strider is something of a god of equine necro-brutality. -Master ZED
#64digidevilwilPosted 12/29/2013 8:45:15 AM
I just want to see the haters explain why something is bad and what was good and why it was good in comparison. I'm so very curious to understand how a haters mind works, because these games have been getting way more complex, especially the XIII series, which freaking annihilates the past mainline games in system complexity, though hanging around these boards quite often it seems like most people here have zero interest in complex game systems and are only interested in playing in the most bare bones fashion.
---
PSN/Instagram: PandaKingEX
#65DarktyrannomonPosted 12/29/2013 10:28:46 AM
I'm frankly sick of the hater label, it should be discarded. Calling someone a hater of something because he disagrees with you - or in this case because s/he doesn't like these games as much as you do - is just a cheap way to dismiss that person because you can't counter him better. "You don't have to respond seriously to trolls right? Well then let's just label these people as trolls, no matter how many valid Points they bring up. We're better then they are in every way"

If the person clearly HATES FF13, then what should we call them, if not hater? Duh.
---
Please do not deplore yourself. Even if the world does not forgive you, I will forgive you. - Frederica Bernkastel
#66VekkererPosted 12/29/2013 10:36:40 AM(edited)
Darktyrannomon posted...

If the person clearly HATES FF13, then what should we call them, if not hater? Duh.

And who gets to decide that that person really hates the game? You?
*snorts*

Fat chance of someone like you being fair with the labeling. People like you just want to keep the label as an easy way to dismiss people you don't like without effort.
---
"And you have proved to be
A real human being and a real hero..."
#67MysteryVeilPosted 12/29/2013 4:05:00 PM
Tiael posted...
MysteryVeil posted...
Are we having another one of these topics again? I haven't been posting here lately to avoid spoilers, but I see things haven't changed. At all.

You expected them to change?
:P

Aw man, February, can't wait.
And more news on Zestiria, I want it.

Point taken. *laughs*
---
Gravity Rush Platinum. (I know, I know. Finally!) 100% to goal! Doing DLC trophies now...
MV and Eix. Two awesome years! October 27, 2013.
#68Gamegeek123Posted 12/29/2013 4:19:25 PM(edited)
Eh I'm fine with people who don't like the game being around here.

They're all a bunch of cattle, easily toyed around with anyway. It's fun to play with the runts, it's my hobby after all.

That's why I like to hang around these boards. It's just too much fun to mess with these babies' heads.

Besides, these are the very same people who think garbage games like VII, VIII, IX, and X, or EVEN XII to be good games.

I wouldn't mind them, just know that they are inferior and are in no position to talk (type) when they appreciate trash heaps like IX.
---
Ness > Lucas
#69Blackmarvel79Posted 12/29/2013 4:34:57 PM
elenaut posted...
it never ceases to amaze me that ppl who claim not to like something somehow find the need to give it so much attention. you're the reason sequels are made

Figure out the 4 main trolls and ignore them. The boards are pretty positive then.
---
Currently Playing MGS HD Collection.
#70DarktyrannomonPosted 12/29/2013 5:09:12 PM
Vekkerer posted...
Darktyrannomon posted...

And who gets to decide that that person really hates the game? You?
*snorts*

Fat chance of someone like you being fair with the labeling. People like you just want to keep the label as an easy way to dismiss people you don't like without effort.

They decide it themselves through their behaviour. Now stop playing the victim, you are no innocent.

King_Shortt_IX posted...
Always amusing to see people complaining about people that complain. One would think they choose to use their time more productively instead.

King Short talking about using the time more productively? The irony.
---
Please do not deplore yourself. Even if the world does not forgive you, I will forgive you. - Frederica Bernkastel