Lightning vs. YRP

#61AesopRockzPosted 12/31/2013 6:53:58 PM
Jedi_Wraith posted...
AesopRockz posted...
Jedi_Wraith posted...
AesopRockz posted...
Going to have to hand this one over to Lightning. I wanted to smash the YRP groups heads in with Vaan's abs.

Butt I thought a guy like you would like YRP.

On topic,

Something tells me I'd at least want to see Lightning replace Paine so she could beat the hell out of Brother.

Then I'd imagine how Lightning would react to Yuna saying 'caca' and seeing Brother wanting to bone his cousin Yuna

Why would you think that? Sure Lightning's as charming as a foot fungus but YRP on the other hand really made me cringe every time I saw them. It takes more than three attractive, ditsy, derp-headers to make a fan out of me.

She'd probably deliver one of her world famous Fang reserved back-hands.

I thought that because you seem like a 'squeeky' guy into squeeky things, like you were squeeky to that other dude sugarflakes and his double D milk and cereal - the word 'squeeky' wasn't meant to be offensive, I'd explain what squeeky means but I forgot to because I I had to respond to your YRP statement.

YRP was a bit comical, yet serious. And I think Paine 'in the ass' wasn't ditsy or atrractive but she more atrractive than Lightning and at least YRP was doing something good.

And I'm sure Lightning would give Brother a triple dose of Snow punches to the face for his constant cousin fetish,, to punch everyone else for choosing New Yevon.

Haha it's alright It's alright. You seem cool and I don't offended eas- Wait! (O///__///O) That was out of context! Me and Sugarfalkes are strictly professional, right Sugar? *awaits their reply*

They were certainly there to set a light of heart mood but it didn't keep me from turning face from embarrassment. I guess if I had to choose who to walk around a park with, YRP or Lightning, I'd skydive. But you're right about Paine. She was basically rule 34 Squall. Though to say who I was more attracted to her or Lightning, I'd just say Beatrix and call it a day XD

Oh and Lightning would definitely lay Brother out with three of those Snow haymakers. It would be shocking to see that type of violence in X-2 I must say. The music would stop as everyone gasps lol. Same thing for the whole New Yevon thing.... then she'd give one of her terrible hearty speeches about how she was a tool.
#62Karnage4208238Posted 12/31/2013 8:15:10 PM
rydia>YRP and Lightning
---
The Only Goal In Life Is Death
S'up Im Karnage The Ultimate Cheater I Love to Cheat If You Don't Like It It's Your Problem Not Mine
#63Jedi_WraithPosted 1/1/2014 7:12:43 AM
AesopRockz posted...
Jedi_Wraith posted...
AesopRockz posted...
Jedi_Wraith posted...
AesopRockz posted...
Going to have to hand this one over to Lightning. I wanted to smash the YRP groups heads in with Vaan's abs.

Butt I thought a guy like you would like YRP.

On topic,

Something tells me I'd at least want to see Lightning replace Paine so she could beat the hell out of Brother.

Then I'd imagine how Lightning would react to Yuna saying 'caca' and seeing Brother wanting to bone his cousin Yuna

Why would you think that? Sure Lightning's as charming as a foot fungus but YRP on the other hand really made me cringe every time I saw them. It takes more than three attractive, ditsy, derp-headers to make a fan out of me.

She'd probably deliver one of her world famous Fang reserved back-hands.

I thought that because you seem like a 'squeeky' guy into squeeky things, like you were squeeky to that other dude sugarflakes and his double D milk and cereal - the word 'squeeky' wasn't meant to be offensive, I'd explain what squeeky means but I forgot to because I I had to respond to your YRP statement.

YRP was a bit comical, yet serious. And I think Paine 'in the ass' wasn't ditsy or atrractive but she more atrractive than Lightning and at least YRP was doing something good.

And I'm sure Lightning would give Brother a triple dose of Snow punches to the face for his constant cousin fetish,, to punch everyone else for choosing New Yevon.

Haha it's alright It's alright. You seem cool and I don't offended eas- Wait! (O///__///O) That was out of context! Me and Sugarfalkes are strictly professional, right Sugar? *awaits their reply*

They were certainly there to set a light of heart mood but it didn't keep me from turning face from embarrassment. I guess if I had to choose who to walk around a park with, YRP or Lightning, I'd skydive. But you're right about Paine. She was basically rule 34 Squall. Though to say who I was more attracted to her or Lightning, I'd just say Beatrix and call it a day XD

Oh and Lightning would definitely lay Brother out with three of those Snow haymakers. It would be shocking to see that type of violence in X-2 I must say. The music would stop as everyone gasps lol. Same thing for the whole New Yevon thing.... then she'd give one of her terrible hearty speeches about how she was a tool.

- I don't think SugarDandruff [my new nick name for him since he's down with the racist Sazh hater] will join this topic, But how can he stay professional if he already offered double D...... never mind.

- This is weird, I really don't recall YRP doing things that 'embarrassed' me,,I did carefully watch the massage scene.
---
how Return of the Jedi should have ended
http://youtu.be/zdukWtJwlPU
#64Mobius1RisingPosted 1/1/2014 7:16:27 AM
I love yrp well Yunie more.
---
My favourite game is Okami.im also a fan of the Hyperdimension Neptunia series.my favourite female characters are Jill Valentine Lisa samus Rosalina and Lara.
#65EbonTitaniumPosted 1/5/2014 2:42:14 PM
Neither, Quistis comes out of nowhere and wipes them out with Shockwave Pulsar.
#66YomigaeruPosted 1/5/2014 3:18:42 PM
There are a number of reasons I frequent these boards, and this topic is prime example. There's some good stuff in here...let me savor it...
---
How about a sign that just says "DON'T"? You could hit people with it.
Official Deviant of the SSB4WiiU Boards
#67yagam1234Posted 1/10/2014 1:30:30 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#68SugarFlakesPosted 1/10/2014 1:48:02 AM
Wait. SugarDandruff? ....Jerk.

I'm kidding lol No more Double D milk for you.
---
Fav Games: Star Ocean 3 & 4, Fire Emblem PoR, VP2, KH1, KH2, FF5, FF8, FF12
Fav FF characters: Bartz, Squall, Zidane, Laguna, Noel, Balthier, Kain, Cecil
#69CatMutoPosted 1/10/2014 2:21:41 AM
I'd say Light, because I feel like YRP shoved too much lesbian stuff in my face. Nothing against lesbians or any other sexual orientations, but the game pressed right what annoys me in real life. It's fine and dandy, just don't shove it in my face.
LR does have FangxVanilla, but I am at the end of the game and I have seen only one scene of them looking either inappropriate or obviously having the hots for each other... I guess it helps that they are not together until the end of the game.

C-A
---
Those who matter, don't mind.
Those who mind, don't matter.
#70retep_onePosted 1/10/2014 11:59:23 AM
YRP by a mile.
---
PSN: Spectre0415
spectre status recognized......