Is Lightning a vegetarian

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#1
Not eating meat can be a healthy decision and she does seem like a healthy character but with all the monsters that she kills , it would be wasteful for alll that delicious flesh to go to waste. So, does she like the meat or not
Nintendo puts the F between the Wii and the U......
PSN:whatitis4u
3 years ago#2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0pLoi1Tpfo

There's some steak or w/e in her plate.
"I wouldn't bet against me."
- Lightning, Lightning Returns: FFXIII
3 years ago#3
Why not ask what's her opinion on murky ooze while you are at it?
Zidane and Vaan, the master thieves of their respective games.
...Yet, you spend over half of these games reading "Couldn't steal anything."
3 years ago#4
She's a veganist....You don't want to enter the toilet after a veganist did their big message.

The stench is horrible.

Disgusting.

It's the vegetables.
Gods... Is he even human? He fights with the strength of a brigade...Are Riskbreakers all this powerful?
Mr. Yura, Miss Enoki. Dont fail me!
3 years ago#5
RiskBreaker__ posted...
She's a veganist....You don't want to enter the toilet after a veganist did their big message.

The stench is horrible.

Disgusting.

It's the vegetables.

This is true. I have an older sister who is a vegetarian and being as we are siblings we fart on each other (of course i wouldnt do that to a normal girl nor would she do that to a some guy) but anyways yeah they can be brutal

P.S. never let a vegetarian dutch oven you
3 years ago#6
itis41269 posted...
RiskBreaker__ posted...

The stench is horrible.

Disgusting.

It's the vegetables.

This is true. I have an older sister who is a vegetarian and being as we are siblings we fart on each other (of course i wouldnt do that to a normal girl nor would she do that to a some guy) but anyways yeah they can be brutal

P.S. never let a vegetarian dutch oven you

What is Dutch oven? *speaks Dutch*
Gods... Is he even human? He fights with the strength of a brigade...Are Riskbreakers all this powerful?
3 years ago#7
Its when you fart underneath the blankets and you hold the covers over the other person your in bed with (doesn't have to be a bed)
3 years ago#8
Awesome.
3 years ago#9
If Light were a vegetarian, she wouldn't kill monsters. All vegetarians are against animal cruelty.
Please do not deplore yourself. Even if the world does not forgive you, I will forgive you. - Frederica Bernkastel
3 years ago#10
I came in here expecting something a little more...inappropriate. Glad that didn't happen.
"I reckon you're going to get real used to lookin' up at me."

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived