Is Lightning a vegetarian

#1itis41269Posted 1/1/2014 5:29:43 PM
Not eating meat can be a healthy decision and she does seem like a healthy character but with all the monsters that she kills , it would be wasteful for alll that delicious flesh to go to waste. So, does she like the meat or not
---
Nintendo puts the F between the Wii and the U......
PSN:whatitis4u
#2iLoveLightning-Posted 1/1/2014 5:31:42 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0pLoi1Tpfo

There's some steak or w/e in her plate.
---
"I wouldn't bet against me."
- Lightning, Lightning Returns: FFXIII
#3PibugoPosted 1/1/2014 5:32:32 PM
Why not ask what's her opinion on murky ooze while you are at it?
---
Zidane and Vaan, the master thieves of their respective games.
...Yet, you spend over half of these games reading "Couldn't steal anything."
#4RiskBreaker__Posted 1/1/2014 5:32:54 PM
She's a veganist....You don't want to enter the toilet after a veganist did their big message.

The stench is horrible.

Disgusting.

It's the vegetables.
---
Gods... Is he even human? He fights with the strength of a brigade...Are Riskbreakers all this powerful?
Mr. Yura, Miss Enoki. Dont fail me!
#5itis41269(Topic Creator)Posted 1/1/2014 5:39:11 PM
RiskBreaker__ posted...
She's a veganist....You don't want to enter the toilet after a veganist did their big message.

The stench is horrible.

Disgusting.

It's the vegetables.

This is true. I have an older sister who is a vegetarian and being as we are siblings we fart on each other (of course i wouldnt do that to a normal girl nor would she do that to a some guy) but anyways yeah they can be brutal

P.S. never let a vegetarian dutch oven you
---
#6RiskBreaker__Posted 1/1/2014 5:41:36 PM
itis41269 posted...
RiskBreaker__ posted...

The stench is horrible.

Disgusting.

It's the vegetables.

This is true. I have an older sister who is a vegetarian and being as we are siblings we fart on each other (of course i wouldnt do that to a normal girl nor would she do that to a some guy) but anyways yeah they can be brutal

P.S. never let a vegetarian dutch oven you

What is Dutch oven? *speaks Dutch*
---
Gods... Is he even human? He fights with the strength of a brigade...Are Riskbreakers all this powerful?
#7itis41269(Topic Creator)Posted 1/1/2014 5:48:16 PM
Its when you fart underneath the blankets and you hold the covers over the other person your in bed with (doesn't have to be a bed)
---
#8RiskBreaker__Posted 1/1/2014 5:50:23 PM
Awesome.
---
#9DarktyrannomonPosted 1/1/2014 5:50:42 PM
If Light were a vegetarian, she wouldn't kill monsters. All vegetarians are against animal cruelty.
---
Please do not deplore yourself. Even if the world does not forgive you, I will forgive you. - Frederica Bernkastel
#10Panda_KunPosted 1/1/2014 5:53:15 PM
I came in here expecting something a little more...inappropriate. Glad that didn't happen.
---
"I reckon you're going to get real used to lookin' up at me."