Anyone else having problems ordering the Collector's Edition?

#1pm_videogamePosted 1/9/2014 8:02:09 AM
I can't get past the "Verify Shipping and Billing address" page.

No matter how I change up my address, or whether I choose their suggestion it just won't accept it.

If anyone has any help as to what I may be doing wrong, or if you have the e-mail for the support from this company (It's not the Square store, I already tried that) that would be extremely appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
---
Playing: Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai 2, Soul Calibur V, and Ys: Memories of Celceta.
3DS FC = 3179-6557-6645
#2darkphoenix181Posted 1/9/2014 10:35:03 AM
haven't tried yet
I am wondering if you get Cloud costume with the CE?
---
proud owner of Pikanips
#3pm_videogame(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2014 1:30:15 PM
You get both the Cloud and Aerith costumes.
---
Playing: Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai 2, Soul Calibur V, and Ys: Memories of Celceta.
3DS FC = 3179-6557-6645
#4ProcyanPosted 1/9/2014 9:17:56 PM
Sorry you are having issues, and I wish you the best of luck. It might have something to do with logging into an existing account, so if you want, try to make a new account with a new email. Other than that, I have no idea. It goes through Digital River, so of course it's going to be an awful, troublesome nightmare to deal with.. Took me 5 days, 3 phone calls to SE, DR and Paypal, and making a new email to make a new account with them to order it and after the whole ordeal I'm thinking of just cancelling it because of the hassle and how much BS I had to deal with because of DR
---
PSN and XBL: CloudStrife768 - Send me a msg if you want to add me, blank requests will be deleted
3DS FC: 4511 - 1054 - 7640
#5Panda_KunPosted 1/9/2014 9:20:05 PM
It's Digital River. Good luck. I don't know how theyre still in business.
---
"I reckon you're going to get real used to lookin' up at me."
#6ragnarok_weaponPosted 1/10/2014 3:35:25 AM
That happened to me twice, once with ffxhd ce and lightning returns collectors. Its was stupid, i wrote road instead of rd.

I think you have to put exactly what the recommended address is word for word, on both shipping and billing address. Hope that helps.
---
i7-3690x @ 4.2GHZ | 32 GB RAM | 512 GB SSD + 2TB HDD | 2x GTX 680
PSN - Ragnarok_Weapon
#7pm_videogame(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2014 7:12:25 PM
Thanks for all the help... but I think I ran into a new problem.

When I hit submit for my order it sent me back to the first page (the page where you pick your shipping) and it doesn't show any indication that my order was actually placed (there doesn't seem to be anywhere on that horribly designed website to check your current orders).

I also don't have an e-mail confirmation, and in all my experience with online shopping, you usually get one as soon as you place the order.

I really want this Collector's Edition, but I feel like no one should have to jump through this many hoops just to spend more money on a product.
---
3DS FC = 3179-6557-6645
#8Mindwipe77Posted 1/10/2014 7:21:56 PM
SE made a horrible choice in making that the only way to get the CE through that terrible company digital river, even if it went through there is no guarantee you'd get it anyway as they cancel orders at release if they run out, and you wont know till the last minute. It should have been sold through amazon or gamestop, at least they said the aerith costume will be available in the marketplace and is not CE exclusive
---
Lightning Returns, MY GOTY 2014
Proud owner of Xbox One,PS 4 and Wii U
#9vpltPosted 1/10/2014 7:42:41 PM
I didn't have any problems at all. The checkout and payment process was actually fast. Now the torture of whether I'll receive it or not is gahhhh!
#10ragnarok_weaponPosted 1/10/2014 7:50:56 PM(edited)
pm_videogame posted...
Thanks for all the help... but I think I ran into a new problem.

When I hit submit for my order it sent me back to the first page (the page where you pick your shipping) and it doesn't show any indication that my order was actually placed (there doesn't seem to be anywhere on that horribly designed website to check your current orders).

I also don't have an e-mail confirmation, and in all my experience with online shopping, you usually get one as soon as you place the order.

I really want this Collector's Edition, but I feel like no one should have to jump through this many hoops just to spend more money on a product.

It took me about 30 mins before getting an email confirmation for both my orders. As for the page going back to the shipping, I've heard a couple of people having that problems. I think they were told to call digital rivers directly.
---
i7-3690x @ 4.2GHZ | 32 GB RAM | 512 GB SSD + 2TB HDD | 2x GTX 680
PSN - Ragnarok_Weapon