Anyone else having problems ordering the Collector's Edition?

#21Nero_DevilBringPosted 1/22/2014 6:50:20 PM
Where can you find the number to call for support?
---
"I offer thee this silent sacrifice."
~One sword keeps another in the sheath.~
#22EspicaGFPosted 1/28/2014 1:05:11 AM
I decided to try ordering the CE. I made it to the order processing or something like that, it was a "blank" page with background and menu. I haven't received a confirmation email, or at least an email saying my order didn't go through.

I had ordered from them in the past but at the Namco Bandai store, I got Tales of Graces f with no problems.
---
PSN: espica
#23NoelXYeulPosted 1/28/2014 1:49:05 AM
I hear so many problems with Digital River, why not complain to the Better Business Bureau? If enough people do it, they'll have to do something. Even PayPal responds to complaints sent to the BBB.
---
Top 5 Hottest Cutest/Final Fantasy Girls IMO: Yuel>>Garnet>>Vanille>>Rikku>>Penelo
Top 3 Final Fantasies: VII>V>XIV
#24cloudkanePosted 1/28/2014 10:37:12 AM
i had the billing and shipping error all i did was go back in and click pay with paypal it went through right away and it only charged me once like it should and i got a receipt and confirmation little while after
#25Shinobi_StarPosted 1/28/2014 10:57:36 AM
I had placed an order last night and the process went through smoothly. The only page i got stuck on while ordering was the username page as i previously had an account with them apparently. After creating a new account i had no issues. Even received the confirmation information rather quickly. For those having issues are you using pay pal or something aside from credit/debit cards?
---
SHINOBI'S BACK!!!
#26TiaelPosted 1/28/2014 11:04:12 AM
Shinobi_Star posted...
I had placed an order last night and the process went through smoothly. The only page i got stuck on while ordering was the username page as i previously had an account with them apparently. After creating a new account i had no issues. Even received the confirmation information rather quickly. For those having issues are you using pay pal or something aside from credit/debit cards?

Yeah, I used my credit card and it went through no issue, got my invoice/confirmation email fairly quick as well.
Though I'm still skeptical of DR, considering the issues with the NNK WE (which I was witness too, thankfully still got my copy).
---
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/3052701/
Trails in the Sky SC - http://i.imgur.com/qT369Jv.gif
#27EvesestzPosted 1/31/2014 6:23:59 PM
Bump, I'm having the same issue
---
PS/\/: YourIHero
Owning noobs day and night.
#28IamPikaGregPosted 2/1/2014 2:31:20 AM
I would be careful and not order multiple times. The page blanks out sometimes after ordering but the order still goes through. You will see a payment check on your bank account right away. When I ordered mine I was charged right away and did not receive a confirmation email until I woke up the next morning.