Having trouble purchasing the collector's edition

#11LeoChrisPosted 2/1/2014 8:49:49 PM
NoOnesThere posted...
LeoChris posted...
I'm having the same problem :/ I've purchased games for Square's online store a few years back without any problems though...

When you select your address choice and click "next" what happens? Does it just freeze/hang there or does it kick you back to the initial order page? It was doing the latter for me and that's why I had to log on before ordering instead of trying to do it during the ordering process.

Neither. It reloads the page and asks me to make the choice again. I'll try the workaround you suggested though... see if that helps.
#12kingxenomaster(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2014 1:16:14 AM
Evesestz posted...
NoOnesThere posted...
I doubt this will help, as I was having a completely different problem, but nobody else is replying and it won't hurt to try it. I logged in at the main SE site, then took a link from there over to the store. When it asked if I wanted to use their recommended address I refused and stuck with the one I had entered.

Hopefully this solves your issue as well. If it doesn't go to the support page and submit a ticket. They're slow to reply though.

Holy $^*#. It worked!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH

Unfortunately, this fix isn't working for me. :(
#13kingxenomaster(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2014 1:29:19 AM
Wait never mind it worked. I really appreciate the help. So for anyone still stuck with this problem here is the fix:

1.Create an account on square enix's main site (not the store).
2.Use a link from the main site to reach the store and place the product in your cart.
3.DO NOT PROCEED WITH PAYPAL IMMEDIATELY, instead click on checkout.
4.Insert your billing and shipping information and then from this page you can choose to use Paypal.

Once again thank you for all of your assistance.
#14LeoChrisPosted 2/2/2014 5:05:21 AM
Finally got it to work. Paid using my credit card instead of Paypal... although it then gave me a message about my order being processed and that I would hear from them "soon" Still haven't gotten a confirmation email :/
#15kingxenomaster(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2014 5:50:13 PM
LeoChris posted...
Finally got it to work. Paid using my credit card instead of Paypal... although it then gave me a message about my order being processed and that I would hear from them "soon" Still haven't gotten a confirmation email :/

Give it some time. They didn't respond to me till about a few hours ago. Just make sure you have some kind of record of your purchase.
#16_Dim_Posted 2/3/2014 4:47:46 PM
so its useless to try to pay this with a EU card?

billing info is different than shipping info, the problem is: they dont have EU country list to select and Im stuck in the same page. :(
#17_Dim_Posted 2/3/2014 5:07:53 PM
bump