Collector's Edition - Canada

#71neocrimson01Posted 2/20/2014 8:31:05 AM
still waiting for mine, shipped on the 4th and i'm in Prince Albert Saskatchewan.
#72Dragonspear2462Posted 2/20/2014 9:20:16 AM
Still didn't get mine (shipped on the 7th I believe). It's weird: I got an email saying that my game is shipped, Theb, ~2 days later I got another saying that my game will not ship until my Drakenkard is out..but when I check my order, it does say that my LR game is shipped....getting worried here...

and btw I'm in Montreal, Quebec
---
"There Is Nothing Either Good Or Bad, But Thinking Makes It So"
#73Jeff4747Posted 2/20/2014 9:40:26 AM
I'm stoked to hear some people are getting theirs. I live in Newmarket, Ontario which is just shy of an hour north of Toronto. I'm hoping mine comes today too, if not tomorrow.
#74TransformrPosted 2/20/2014 9:47:22 AM
Canada Post is better than UPS and Fedex
#75DemiakPosted 2/20/2014 10:25:58 AM
Awesome guys...looks like they are starting to roll in :) yay!

Now how long to get to New Brunswick? :P lol
#76AppleJinxPosted 2/20/2014 10:43:03 AM
ArthasReborn posted...
I just got mine today, not ten minutes ago. I live in Mississauga, Ontario, and it shipped on February 4th. The packaging looks like this:
http://i.imgur.com/XFU1jvs.jpg

I was charged $22.81 in COD fees. No idea why fees need to be collected on delivery because shipping across the border is already paid for. There's absolutely no reason for it to be this high or to even exist.
http://www.canadapost.ca/cpo/mc/personal/productsservices/receive/cod.jsf

To clarify, it is not duties fees, which are marked as $0 on the parcel.

Thanks for the reference picutre! Is digital river handling your delivery service? I live in Scarborough, Ontario and I wish my package can arrive totday.
#77bahamut66cPosted 2/20/2014 10:56:40 AM
...im in scarborough and my copy came (along with that NIS vita game) but they didnt accept credit as payment (im at work)...it had to be COD so now i have to drop by their postal office and pay there...
#78RX_93Posted 2/20/2014 11:05:20 AM
bahamut66c posted...
...im in scarborough and my copy came (along with that NIS vita game) but they didnt accept credit as payment (im at work)...it had to be COD so now i have to drop by their postal office and pay there...

Damn lol, I live in Vaughn hopefully I get it today as well.
#79ragnarok_weaponPosted 2/20/2014 11:07:28 AM
bahamut66c posted...

Yeah, I couldn't pay with credit eithier. It was such an inconvenient, I had to dig for change to pay for it. Didn't want to go to the post office later to pay for it, when it just arrived at my house.
---
i7-3690x @ 4.2GHZ | 32 GB RAM | 512 GB SSD + 2TB HDD | 2x GTX 680
PSN - Ragnarok_Weapon
#80pulsar359Posted 2/20/2014 11:07:51 AM
ArthasReborn posted...
I just got mine today, not ten minutes ago. I live in Mississauga, Ontario, and it shipped on February 4th. The packaging looks like this:
http://i.imgur.com/XFU1jvs.jpg

I was charged $22.81 in COD fees. No idea why fees need to be collected on delivery because shipping across the border is already paid for. There's absolutely no reason for it to be this high or to even exist.
http://www.canadapost.ca/cpo/mc/personal/productsservices/receive/cod.jsf

To clarify, it is not duties fees, which are marked as $0 on the parcel.

Did you get a receipt for paying that COD charge? On what ground do they have the right to charge more for delivery if you already paid in advance for shipping & handling? Unless the charge is for tax and the difference in conversion from US to Canadian dollars, are they double doing in delivery fees?

My online receipt from SE/DR was only for $89.99 US and shipping & handling fees, but without the tax and all in US dollars. You'd think MasterCard would do the conversion and automatically charge me the difference.

Also mine has not come in yet. In Calgary -_-
---
PSN: Philabong