Sticky: Detailed information on all garbs for Lightning

1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. Sticky: Detailed information on all garbs for Lightning
2 years ago#21
This is fantastic, thanks!
2 years ago#22
Split you just took my hopes of another Garb with Primavera-like Auto and Garb-locked abilities and twisted them into the dirt. However you also made me desire to push through to get to Day 13 even faster then before thanks to the details on the the upgraded Equilibrium, Dark Muse, and Mist Wizard. Fantastic work as always:)
---
Rule 6: Never say you're sorry. It's a sign of weakness.
2 years ago#23
Hi does anybody know how much extra damage the stagger booster ability does, I mean as either a percentage or +value. Thanks.
2 years ago#24
FeFiFoeFlo posted...
Hi does anybody know how much extra damage the stagger booster ability does, I mean as either a percentage or +value. Thanks.

+50% damage but it only effects "the blow that staggers" the enemy not a increase of damage during the stagger.
2 years ago#25
hey guys, I have one simple question. Is there any useful garbs or weapons exclusive to the hard mode? I'm thinking of starting a NG+, if there is nothing really useful I'm just gonna start on normal again just to get platinum trophy
2 years ago#26
13 garbs can only be obtained in HARD mode. It's listed next to where you find a garb.
2 years ago#27
Split Infinity posted...
13 garbs can only be obtained in HARD mode. It's listed next to where you find a garb.

are the garbs useful? or none of them are better than the one in normal mode?
2 years ago#28
most of them are 'meh' combat wise mostly, they look cute for dress up doe :X
2 years ago#29
maettsy posted...
most of them are 'meh' combat wise mostly, they look cute for dress up doe :X

ah I see, thanks for the info. Guess I'll just start NG+ on normal and blaze my way through the game to get platinum trophy only.
2 years ago#30
Thanks so much for this Split!!!

Will definitely come in handy.
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. Sticky: Detailed information on all garbs for Lightning

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.