Sticky: Detailed information on all garbs for Lightning

#41abcdefghi2Posted 3/3/2014 10:48:21 AMmessage detail
Nice guide but you still need to edit how to unlock day 14 and get rid of the word "Lightningtorious" from every FAQ you make
---
"life doesn't HAVE a reset button!"
"But this show does! i love that button!"
#42starvingmarvin2Posted 3/5/2014 9:07:24 AMmessage detail
What garb has jump?

I also see that the FF13 and 13-2 garbs are underrated. They are so powerful due to how you can make them whatever you want.
#43Vic10Posted 3/6/2014 9:01:23 PMmessage detail
starvingmarvin2 posted...
What garb has jump?

I also see that the FF13 and 13-2 garbs are underrated. They are so powerful due to how you can make them whatever you want.

No garb has jump. Jump is an auto ability from the spear weapons, like from the Lux boss.
---
Gamertag: THKVL
3DS Friend Code: 0576-3863-9585
#44Angelalex242Posted 3/11/2014 12:45:39 AMmessage detail
Ya know, Split, as long as you're making these things, it might be nice to post some of the optimized builds for Guardian Corp and Knight of Etro so people know what to do with their old save file garbs. They're very useful, but one must assign the right 4 abilities to get maximum use out of them.
---
There is a fine line between genius and insanity.
Which side am I on? You decide.
#45almohandes11Posted 3/12/2014 11:37:16 AMmessage detail
Split Infinity posted...
Adnd here's the key for four marked garbs with stars.

* Must complete "Roadworks III" from Canvas of Prayers.
** Must complete "Roadworks II" from Canvas of Prayers.
*** Must complete "Roadworks I" from Canvas of Prayers.
**** First you must examine a chocobo-girl poster for the password.

Now you can post.=) When / If any new garbs get released, I'll add the info to this topic.

What do you mean by four marked garbs with starts?
I did the first 3 but where is the poster than I need to check? and how I will get these garbs?
#46JukainPosted 3/12/2014 11:42:39 AMmessage detail
almohandes11 posted...
I did the first 3 but where is the poster than I need to check? and how I will get these garbs?

The Chocobo Girls will only spawn in the middle-late afternoon throughout the night. There is a poster in the direct vicinity of each one, which there are four girls total. To get the garb, you have to have interacted with the poster (to know the secret phrase), and then talk to the four girls. You don't have to see four posters, just one poster, but talk to all four girls. Try not to laugh at Lightning. You've been warned.
---
"In peace, vigilance. In war, victory. In death, sacrifice." ~ The Grey Wardens
http://www.trueachievements.com/mygames.aspx?gamerid=71900
#47almohandes11Posted 3/12/2014 12:13:35 PMmessage detail
Jukain posted...
almohandes11 posted...

The Chocobo Girls will only spawn in the middle-late afternoon throughout the night. There is a poster in the direct vicinity of each one, which there are four girls total. To get the garb, you have to have interacted with the poster (to know the secret phrase), and then talk to the four girls. You don't have to see four posters, just one poster, but talk to all four girls. Try not to laugh at Lightning. You've been warned.
I
If you mean MIQO'TE DRESS garb, I got it before I even begin Roadwork quests. and yes I talked to the girls many times just to see lighting reaction xD and to hear her say the secret words lol
#48JukainPosted 3/12/2014 12:22:27 PMmessage detail
Miqo'te Dress garb is the one that the four star note applies to. So you already have it. Good news!
---
"In peace, vigilance. In war, victory. In death, sacrifice." ~ The Grey Wardens
http://www.trueachievements.com/mygames.aspx?gamerid=71900
#49Lexandra1Posted 3/22/2014 6:15:22 AMmessage detail(edited)
- HELTER SKELTER for 100000 gil / Outfitters in Aryas Village, HARD mode
Max ATB: +50
Def ATB: 50%
Auto-Ab: STR +180
Garb-Ab: Attack lv4

How comes, that I have it on easy? I don't know, how I got it, but I have it, and definitively not playing on hard.
EDIT: I'm not even sure about the price, don't recall to buy something for 100.000 gil
Maybe it was a bug or something, but I really have this garb and even cared it into NG+ (and on easy again, I'm not brave enough for hard mode, even not for normal).
---
I'm not allowed to talk to ya, all i can say, that I'm not allowed to talk to ya.
#50iLoveLightning-Posted 3/22/2014 8:07:13 AMmessage detail
Lexandra1 posted...
How comes, that I have it on easy? I don't know, how I got it, but I have it, and definitively not playing on hard.
EDIT: I'm not even sure about the price, don't recall to buy something for 100.000 gil
Maybe it was a bug or something, but I really have this garb and even cared it into NG+ (and on easy again, I'm not brave enough for hard mode, even not for normal).

There was an Outerworld Challenge that unlocked it for everybody.
---
"You disgust me."
- Lightning, Lightning Returns: FFXIII