Sticky: Detailed information on all garbs for Lightning

1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. Sticky: Detailed information on all garbs for Lightning
2 years ago#51
iLoveLightning- posted...
Lexandra1 posted...
How comes, that I have it on easy? I don't know, how I got it, but I have it, and definitively not playing on hard.
EDIT: I'm not even sure about the price, don't recall to buy something for 100.000 gil
Maybe it was a bug or something, but I really have this garb and even cared it into NG+ (and on easy again, I'm not brave enough for hard mode, even not for normal).

There was an Outerworld Challenge that unlocked it for everybody.

Oh, right, I did a little searching about it, there was a NPC - a dog with a name LRFFXIII, with a blue orb before his name, which I believe I've spoken with and the garb unlocked in the reward menu.
Wouldn't be a bad idea to include this way of unlocking, as people could be confused (like myself).
I'm not allowed to talk to ya, all i can say, that I'm not allowed to talk to ya.
2 years ago#52
how do I get the dlc that I bought to appear in the game?? I keep going to inventory and garbs and my garbs that I bought are not there
2 years ago#53
JustBriaan posted...
how do I get the dlc that I bought to appear in the game?? I keep going to inventory and garbs and my garbs that I bought are not there

When you download it, you have to install it. After that, it should be in the reward menu for buying.
I'm not allowed to talk to ya, all i can say, that I'm not allowed to talk to ya.
great topic
PSN:fatallightning
ME: http://s237.photobucket.com/albums/ff17/fatal_lightning/
2 years ago#55
@Split Infinity

..................im gonna get dlc costumes little by little haha thnx for the info
2 years ago#56
Thanks damir
2 years ago#57
<3 Split.
Choco-Boco?
2 years ago#58
My count shows a total of 92 garbs (including DLC and '+' versions). Correct me if I'm wrong. Thank you.
2 years ago#59
Xemnarth posted...
My count shows a total of 92 garbs (including DLC and '+' versions). Correct me if I'm wrong. Thank you.

O.O damn.....
1 year ago#60
Woah I can post on this thing
There was an error displaying this sig
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. Sticky: Detailed information on all garbs for Lightning

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.