How to effectively used Chaos's Revenge/Flesh Render(Weapon)?

#1lce-NinePosted 2/16/2014 6:43:37 AM
Chaos's Revenge:

Since it has Quick Stagger(Staggers enemies at 75%) should it be maxed out in Magic and used as a Ravagers weapon?

Or should we use it for Attack?

Flesh Render:

Has an amazing Stat of 900 Strength and Magic,but that's it since the regen wears away in 15 seconds.

So should this be maxed in attack?
#2lce-Nine(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2014 6:58:39 AM
I don't have the guide so a little help on the best Ravager/Commando Weapon would be nice :)
#3BrakkisPosted 2/16/2014 7:00:12 AM
If those are your 2 weapons, Flesh Render for a Commando role to hit like a truck and Chaos's Revenge for Ravager to stagger mobs super fast.
---
By the edge of those wilds, warriors have charged. But now the years have passed, the generals have left and the grass grows in the armors hollow on the hill.
#4lce-Nine(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2014 7:01:48 AM
Brakkis posted...
If those are your 2 weapons, Flesh Render for a Commando role to hit like a truck and Chaos's Revenge for Ravager to stagger mobs super fast.

Do you know what's the best Commando Weapon in the game?

Same goes for Ravager and the location for both would be really appreciated :)
#5Master-OutlawPosted 2/16/2014 7:30:50 AM
The Chaos's Revenge is obtained after you defeat Caius and clear Chapter 3-3. It will be on the ground after you speak to Yeul in the final custscene outside the temple on the bridge. The Flesh Render is dropped by the "The Last One" (Omega) Reaver. It'll be on the ground somewhere near you after the battle.
---
Give a man a fire and he'll be warm for a few hours. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
#6MagnusmightPosted 2/16/2014 7:35:21 AM
Man i just got those 2 awhile ago after defeating the canopus farm choco eater and the game became much easier (not saying that the game was easy to start with) those 2 weps packs a punch i suggest you get them
#7lce-Nine(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2014 7:51:40 AM
Guys ... I already have them X_X

I was asking if there are better weapons out there and if so the location would be nice :)
#8DefenderX2480Posted 2/16/2014 7:56:52 AM
There are significantly stronger weapons. You can buy some of them on day 12+ (There's one sword in Yusaan which has like 1350 ATK), but there are also a lot of exclusive equipment to NG+ and Hard Mode. Including improved versions of Chaos's Revenge and Flesh Render.
#9lce-Nine(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2014 7:59:04 AM
DefenderX2480 posted...
There are significantly stronger weapons. You can buy some of them on day 12+ (There's one sword in Yusaan which has like 1350 ATK), but there are also a lot of exclusive equipment to NG+ and Hard Mode. Including improved versions of Chaos's Revenge and Flesh Render.

So Chaos Revenge has a better version out there with Stagger 75%?

Also Flesh Render isn't that great, in my opinion. I'm just using it because it's the highest attack stat weapon I have for now.
#10Master-OutlawPosted 2/16/2014 9:04:14 AM
lce-Nine posted...
DefenderX2480 posted...

So Chaos Revenge has a better version out there with Stagger 75%?

Also Flesh Render isn't that great, in my opinion. I'm just using it because it's the highest attack stat weapon I have for now.

I noticed I had misread your original question after posting and was too lazy to correct myself. Anyway, NG+ lets you upgrade all of your weapons and shields including Chaos's Revenge. The Quick Stagger doesn't change, but the strength and magic skyrocket.
---
Give a man a fire and he'll be warm for a few hours. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.