#1djmetal777Posted 2/16/2014 12:23:12 PM
Its at least better than FF7
---
Official Nascour of B2/W2 Boards
Official Scyther of B2/W2 Boards
#2Troika19Posted 2/16/2014 12:24:51 PM
*Grabs popcorn*
---
The cloud is angry and demands a sacrifice.
Glitching infinite money = Ruined game. Buying infinite money = The sound of silence from the R* Defense Force.
#3VekkererPosted 2/16/2014 12:27:19 PM
Subtle.
---
"And you have proved to be
A real human being and a real hero..."
#4cloud_8f8fPosted 2/16/2014 12:34:57 PM(edited)
I have played 1, 3, 4, 7 Crisis Core, 10-2, 12, and 13.

I can honestly say 13 is my favorite of the 3D titles. While 1 and 4 are my favorites of the 2D titles.
---
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIII (PS3), Final Fantasy XIII-2 (PS3), Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII (PS3), Bravely Default (3DS)
#5RasolisuPosted 2/16/2014 12:29:25 PM
Nostalgia googles blinding them to anything new or different.
---
The fastest way to ruin a series you like is to get to know the other people playing it.
#6bobdaconPosted 2/16/2014 12:30:15 PM
here we go again and again and again......
#7MysticVolcanoPosted 2/16/2014 12:38:28 PM
Opinions, everyone has them, except with these boards and any other form of online social media the negative minority ones screams the loudest, same thing happen with the RE series. the devil may cry series and to some extent tomb raider.

Most peoples dislikes for these are mainly based on blind nostalgia or simply not accepting change.

and it will keep on happening for anything that is based on a series or there was a "1st" of.
#8AvelrahPosted 2/16/2014 12:45:55 PM
MysticVolcano posted...
Opinions, everyone has them, except with these boards and any other form of online social media the negative minority ones screams the loudest, same thing happen with the RE series. the devil may cry series and to some extent tomb raider.

Most peoples dislikes for these are mainly based on blind nostalgia or simply not accepting change.

and it will keep on happening for anything that is based on a series or there was a "1st" of.

It's so stupid though. Nostalgia should make you love a game you played during your childhood, but not make you hate everything that's not exactly the same. There are really few people I despise more than those people. Is there a term for them that's not as offensive towards gay people as Nostalgiaf**? If so, I'd like to know it.
#9seraphimaxPosted 2/16/2014 12:50:41 PM
People have opinions, I myself find FF7 to be mediocre (the story itself is 'meh' to me, and the gameplay is 'okay') and that FF8 and FF9 are much better titles (story of both games are really well written, and I find the gameplay to be more enjoyable than FF7's). The FFXIII series are not the best FF games but I find them enjoyable to play at the very least (the story sucks tbh), same goes w/ FF12 (probably has the best open world gameplay FF ever, too bad the characters are so underdeveloped).
---
"This is not death! It is a sacrifice for humanity to live on!."
~Graham Aker
#10SugarFlakesPosted 2/16/2014 12:52:45 PM
Cute
---
Fav games: Star Ocean 3&4, Fire Emblem PoR, ToX
Fav Video game characters: Bartz, Squall, Zidane, Sora, Ike, Jude, Gaius, Noel, Zael, Shulk, Arumat, Edge