Got a PS3 US Art of War DLC in exchange for a UK version

#1Spud_WexlerPosted 3/5/2014 3:11:18 PM
Yeah, ordered a copy of the HC guide off Amazon. It was a US imprint, meaning I have a dlc code for the Art of War US for the PS3 that is not accepted by PSN Europe.

So I need the dlc from a UK version of the hardcover.

Looked on EBay - no luck.

Thanks in advance people.
---
"It's a fez. I wear a fez now. Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
#2BrakkisPosted 3/5/2014 3:27:59 PM
As unlikely as it may be, if you do not find someone with which to trade for a UK code, could I ever so....dear god please PM me that Art of War Code if no one trades with you!!!
---
By the edge of those wilds, warriors have charged. But now the years have passed, the generals have left and the grass grows in the armours hollow on the hill
#3TrueTrinityPosted 3/5/2014 3:29:19 PM
Well if you don't find anyone to trade with you feel free to send that useless code my way. I'm here for you lmao.

But in all honesty, Good luck though.
#4TrueTrinityPosted 3/5/2014 3:29:46 PM
Brakkis posted...
As unlikely as it may be, if you do not find someone with which to trade for a UK code, could I ever so....dear god please PM me that Art of War Code if no one trades with you!!!

Beat me to it >_>
#5sir_fredingtonPosted 3/5/2014 3:40:09 PM
I have one. Will PM you.
#6BrakkisPosted 3/5/2014 3:52:11 PM
sir_fredington posted...
I have one. Will PM you.

Someone has always got to come along and take away my glimmer of hope. Will I ever get my hands on Art of War =(
---
By the edge of those wilds, warriors have charged. But now the years have passed, the generals have left and the grass grows in the armours hollow on the hill
#7Spud_Wexler(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2014 4:25:09 PM
sir_fredington posted...
I have one. Will PM you.

Got it. Thank you kind sir, have just PMed you with the US one.
---
"It's a fez. I wear a fez now. Fezzes are cool." The Doctor