Final Battle

#1cz75gscPosted 3/5/2014 9:01:28 PM
This is gonna look like I'm bragging, but really? It was way too easy. Only used a couple of X-Potions because of it's laughing angels skills, but that's it. No overclock, no phoenix down...

Most Last Ones put much more of a fight than it did...

Anyway, I suppose he's harder on hard mode now that I can play it. :) And aeronite is truly the big guy to take down in this game, and I haven't managed that yet.

But I'm just a bit surprised by how easy the final boss is.
#2TrueTrinityPosted 3/5/2014 9:12:29 PM
He is harder on hard mode...but not because it's hard mode
#3sir_fredingtonPosted 3/5/2014 9:24:19 PM
FF story bosses are usually pushovers compared to the optional bosses.
#4gamingratPosted 3/5/2014 9:26:46 PM
lucky you, but then again, I wasn't able to get far in the final dungeon. I used up all my potions and all my EP before I was able to beat him
---
3DS FC:2664-2365-2435 Friend Safari: tangela, petil, quiladin
3DS XL FC:3110-5337-2428 Friend Safari: hoothoot, spearow, flechlinder
#5cheezm0nkeyPosted 3/5/2014 9:51:30 PM
Haven't got there yet to be able to compare, but supposedly the final boss is quite a bit harder than even Aeronite on NG+.

Which is good, because once you figure out Aeronite he's pretty easy considering his slow speed and pretty obvious telegraphing.
#6Crystal_CommandPosted 3/6/2014 3:53:39 AM
From my experience Easy mode final boss is rather easy, though his + version upgrades on the difficulty significantly. Yet to see how he is in Hard mode, main reason being im farming materials for weapon upgrading (Buster sword is maxed STR now [3500])
---
3DS Friend code: 3308-4809-3969 || F.Safari: Ponyta, Charmeleon, Braixan
Primal Link, The Primordial Paladin || Now Playing: P3P, Bravely Default
#7NathanmgPosted 3/6/2014 4:09:54 AM
cheezm0nkey posted...
Haven't got there yet to be able to compare, but supposedly the final boss is quite a bit harder than even Aeronite on NG+.

Which is good, because once you figure out Aeronite he's pretty easy considering his slow speed and pretty obvious telegraphing.

Aeronite took me at least half a dozen tries on normal, possibly closer to 10.

The final boss on normal I did second try, only reason I didn't first try is I'd had my schemata set up completely wrong. So if that changes on NG+ (and assumedly exacerbated by hard mode) I might actually give it another playthrough before X/X-2 comes out, granted Tomb Raider is free on PSN+ atm and I still have Tales of Xillia to play through so /shrug.
#8Z4ckXPosted 3/6/2014 4:55:17 AM
Bhunivelze+ version is surely a more challenge than almost every last ones, not at Aeronite or Ereshkigal level but an interesting one.
#9xionMYPosted 3/6/2014 6:54:49 AM
1st playthrough normal mode bhuni were easy than aeronite if done 50+ sub and prayer quest plus getting ultimate weapon.NG+ hard mode aeronite were a joke if str max at 5k but bhuni+ will eat you alive unless you prepared before hand with abusing ele weakness with potion aftr 1st stagger
#10cz75gsc(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2014 6:58:31 AM
xionMY posted...
1st playthrough normal mode bhuni were easy than aeronite if done 50+ sub and prayer quest plus getting ultimate weapon.NG+ hard mode aeronite were a joke if str max at 5k but bhuni+ will eat you alive unless you prepared before hand with abusing ele weakness with potion aftr 1st stagger

Yeah I did every possible side quest and every single canvas of prayer quest on my first normal playthrough, and got the Ultima equipments. I suppose doing all this makes you a bit op for the final fight.