Hope and Lightning

#21Aqua_Light_13Posted 4/28/2014 6:46:27 PM
Kooler2006 posted...
Aqua_Light_13 posted...
Archangel489 posted...
Aqua_Light_13 posted...
I couldn't agree more. It's disgusting to imagine these two liking each other that way.

hope is a man child in LR. he has to go through puberty

He has no chance with or without puberty. He has been brotherzoned which is worse than friendzone. >:)

Unless your name is Lannister

>:o don't bring GoT here >_< Lannisters are pretty much animals... yuck.
---
The Web site you seek cannot be located.
#22Fiz57Posted 4/29/2014 8:37:09 AM
The only logic I could think of is there is no extra male for Lightning to have romance with. In the original FF13, I thought she would end up with Cid. If I think about it, I imagined they wanted to create a bit different heroine figure where Lightning is independence and strong that she don't need to flirt plus maybe they wanted to avoid the flirt stuff so she could get better reputation and popular support.

I agreed with Hope and Vanile while Lightning is a mother, big sister and mentor figure to him.
---
South-east Asia PS3 PSN: Fiz57
Now using PSN for Vita, re-challenge PS3 and probably for PS4 as PSN: FizV57
#23Archangel489(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2014 8:44:30 AM
Fiz57 posted...
The only logic I could think of is there is no extra male for Lightning to have romance with. In the original FF13, I thought she would end up with Cid. If I think about it, I imagined they wanted to create a bit different heroine figure where Lightning is independence and strong that she don't need to flirt plus maybe they wanted to avoid the flirt stuff so she could get better reputation and popular support.

I agreed with Hope and Vanile while Lightning is a mother, big sister and mentor figure to him.

she was ok with admodar. And just because you are strong doesn't mean you can't have love.
---
My theme song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPpydm2-0PQ
#24Kooler2006Posted 4/29/2014 9:02:21 AM
Aqua_Light_13 posted...
Kooler2006 posted...
Aqua_Light_13 posted...
Archangel489 posted...
Aqua_Light_13 posted...
I couldn't agree more. It's disgusting to imagine these two liking each other that way.

hope is a man child in LR. he has to go through puberty

He has no chance with or without puberty. He has been brotherzoned which is worse than friendzone. >:)

Unless your name is Lannister

>:o don't bring GoT here >_< Lannisters are pretty much animals... yuck.

Jaime isn't bad once you get past the incest, and Tyrion is much less an animal than the rest of his family >.<
---
XBL - Kooler2
Claire Farron > Cloud Strife -----Basically same person, except Cloud doesn't have boobs
#25Gaming_EsquirePosted 4/29/2014 12:21:17 PM
Every time someone ships HopeLight, a little part of the Esquire dies.
---
Dragon Ninja Dinosaur Wizard
#26CatMutoPosted 4/29/2014 12:28:41 PM
Gaming_Esquire posted...

Hope you like dying a bit more~ =P

C-A
---
Family Humor: It's an acquired taste.
#27Fiz57Posted 4/29/2014 7:52:13 PM
Archangel489 posted...
Fiz57 posted...

she was ok with admodar. And just because you are strong doesn't mean you can't have love.

I didn't mean that. I was thinking that Lightning having no love interest in the game was to break the stereotypical need to have a lover to make the game interesting. I was watching the 'Enemy at the Gate' and 'Stalingard' movies, I felt they shouldn't focus much on the romance story. I only play FF7, 8, 9, 10 and 13, I knew there are love story involve (mine favorite would be 8) but 13 is a bit different where the main-main character Lightning didn't have a romance partner like in previous FF as the romance story focus on Snow and Serah (which was ruin thanks to FF13-2 for making unnecessary sequel which I complaint ran away from F13).

Basically, I am just saying Lightning is a bit different from the other main character of previous FF who had a lover by the end of the game. I didn't refer strong girl can't date if I offended someone without explaining properly.
---
South-east Asia PS3 PSN: Fiz57
Now using PSN for Vita, re-challenge PS3 and probably for PS4 as PSN: FizV57
#28Gaming_EsquirePosted 4/30/2014 10:37:10 PM(edited)
CatMuto posted...
Gaming_Esquire posted...

C-A

Must I start murdering puppies?

Every time someone ships these two a puppy is drowned.

C-F

---
#29CatMutoPosted 5/1/2014 1:52:44 AM
Gaming_Esquire posted...
CatMuto posted...
Gaming_Esquire posted...

C-A

Must I start murdering puppies?

Every time someone ships these two a puppy is drowned.

C-F

You SERIOUSLY can't tolerate it when people ship someone you don't see possible as shipped?
I see people ship ZeldaxLink in every game. I personally don't see it, but if they want to, fine. (Unless it's Skyward Sword and everybody tells me 'It is IN THE GAME' and I will vehemently tell them that, for me, I never see any romance for them past the intro which is 40 minutes out of a 20ish hour game)
Or people who ship CloudxAerith. Or CloudxTifa.
I don't ship them. But if they want to, go ahead. No skin off my head.

C-A
---
Family Humor: It's an acquired taste.
#30Gaming_EsquirePosted 5/1/2014 10:32:38 PM
It's THAT particular pairing that I am troubled by because as I've said and other people have said: a) there's NO evidence of it, b) it's WRONG for a full grown woman to sleep with a child.

There is AMPLE evidence to ship Cloud and Tifa and/or Aeris. It's not wrong. There is a clear difference. But if people ship Link and whoever, I don't care. I care about Lightning and Hope.

No evidence. Not right.

It bothers me because HopeLight represents the worst of Internet video game message boards, which basically means it represents the worst of the human condition. "shipping" something that is creepy to begin with with (21/13) with no REAL evidence to even hint at it. It sickens me that there are people out there making prevented cartons of Lightning and Hope banging and tentacling each other. I want us to be better than that as a species.
---