God I cant wait for final fantasy 15

#1sabinblitz666Posted 4/28/2014 5:46:19 AM
So the trolls will move on and stop whining leaving these boards clutter free.

I mean how many times can a troll really ***** about linearity in 13 when even FF 7 was linear.

Oh and before someone tries to say anything to the contrary, your in Midgar and get out of it then you go to Kalm and cant return to Midgar for quite awhile, after that we go through the marshlands and unto Junon, after that we go across the ocean and cant return till at least near the end of disk 1 witch there's very little point anyways.

The truth is 7 has a pretty straight forward path till... shocker the end of the game.

I am not going to go into the rest of the overly whiny hypocritical complaints because the list is two long, and plus I didn't play much of 13-2.

last but not least I don't quite know what the newest ***** fest is about although I could probably take a guess sense I have put my fair share of time into this last game and the gigantic babies that flood the internet on a daily basis with whiny ******* **** are the same regardless of what game it is or movie or even a book.

So ya with what the title says, and I know a lot of people from these boards will move on with the trolls but hey for those who remain and come back every now and then just think how enjoyable it will be.
#2Tyronelio1Posted 4/28/2014 6:05:01 AM
Lol if you think this board is bad then you would probably have a heart attack on the x1 board.
---
Welcome to Sonyfaqs.com.
Currently playing: FF: 13-3, NBA 2K13, Lego: Batman/LotR, The Sims 3: Pets, Hitman HD Trilogy and LotR: War in the North.
#3King_Shortt_IXPosted 4/28/2014 6:45:11 AM
I can't wait until XV as well as that means the dark legacy of Lightning Returns will be over, and new and brighter day for FF begins.
---
Adult collectible. This is not a toy.
#4fatesaber2Posted 4/28/2014 7:00:58 AM
King_Shortt_IX posted...
I can't wait until XV as well as that means the dark legacy of Lightning Returns will be over, and new and brighter day for FF begins.

Sorry but 13 was better than some of your "golden age" games
---
To win but never to destroy, to subjugate but never to humiliate, that is a truly honorable conquest
#5axel3000Posted 4/28/2014 7:21:58 AM
Why does everyone ignore the fact that the gameplay in Lightning Returns (sans the outfit changes afaik) is setting things up for how FFXV will play?

Just an observation...
---
- - -
Character, like a photograph, develops in darkness.
#6King_Shortt_IXPosted 4/28/2014 7:33:58 AM(edited)
fatesaber2 posted...
Sorry but 13 was better than some of your "golden age" games

It was better than none of them which is why I separate between the two eras. XV will hopefully will be able to be categorized into the good category,

Why does everyone ignore the fact that the gameplay in Lightning Returns (sans the outfit changes afaik) is setting things up for how FFXV will play?

People are more concerned about getting another questionable plot with so so characters right now.
---
Adult collectible. This is not a toy.
#7ImoneofyouraltsPosted 4/28/2014 7:38:48 AM(edited)
most of the smart intellectuals have already abandoned this board and migrated to the XV board. the trolls left are the real hater trolls, you pathetic defender scums who rants and whine and HATE HATE HATE OMG MUST HATE all the time.

You're in good company.

go to the XV boards and check it out. All the famous smart people from this board moved there and they dont care about you if you start your psycotic rants about how awesome LIghtning is and OMGHATE!

You people should stay on this board and not bother the good people.
#8ImoneofyouraltsPosted 4/28/2014 7:41:17 AM
no, i mean it. Go and start up a rant about how everyone who hates the XIII games are trolls on the XV board, talk about your HATE HATE HATE like you always do, and we'll see how many people actually give two ****!

Do it.
But you won't. Cowards.
#9CatMutoPosted 4/28/2014 8:09:40 AM
King_Shortt_IX posted...

I can't WAIT until people start b****ing the S*** out of FF XV when it comes out, demanding that it's TOO different from XIII and how they suddenly being praising that game series. Or thinking that, after all the hype they built up THEMSELVES, the game will disappoint them.^^

C-A
---
Family Humor: It's an acquired taste.
#10sabinblitz666(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2014 8:09:42 AM
lmao plz I have plenty of issues with the 13 series, they are just not hypocritical in nature and I happen to not act like a 13 year old school girl who just got told nooooo I wont go out with you because your to ugly.

Btw you seem like the type of dude who probably is on the 15 board talking about how its the greatest thing sense cheddar cheese and it hasn't even come out yet.

One more thing I will leave the pro 13 topics for the many idiots who will ruin that board come 15 release because its an endless cycle of comparison's that make little to no sense, and I will stay on this board because I am bored and just wasting time till I head over to the hospital to get my head checked.