God I cant wait for final fantasy 15

#51Clear_CalamityPosted 4/30/2014 2:42:42 PM
Extreme_light posted...
I'm not seeing it for Aeron

Aqua_Light_13 posted...
Haseo no.
Aeron no.

Saizou...... ... ... ... fishy. Noctis was first introduced in 2006. Saizou was in 2007. Not possible. More like Saizou copied the first generation Noctis complete with his shirt.

The answer is still Sasuke. He's been well known since 2000 and Noctis copied all his trademarks, the only character with black, spiky duck butt hairstyle who can change eye color. Don't be surprised if the assassin look-alike from Stella's team is actually *surprise surprise* his older brother *troll face* =P

Well, I wasn't really putting much importance into the reveal/release dates. I was simply referring to the overall design. Though, Sasuke is the oldest character that I can think of that sports such a 'do, but it is not exactly uncommon now. Extreme_light has provided some pictures for my Haseo comparison.

Aeron - http://nextgengamingblog.com/files/2012/04/Pandoras-Tower-main-940x500.jpg
http://www.nintendo-master.com/galerie/upload/data/d496464fb60b1fb51d70f1ea54a272c0.jpg
http://s.glbimg.com/po/tt/f/original/2011/04/19/finalfantasypandoratower.jpg
---
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
#52axel3000Posted 4/30/2014 4:14:15 PM
Extreme_light posted...
TC, most of the would be haters are already on the FFXV board. It's crazy. The big debate topics:
-ARPG vs Turn-based
-Female playable

So fun, so fun. Oh if you mention Lightning or FFXIII on there, prefer for a big s***storm.

Why does everyone ignore the fact that the gameplay in Lightning Returns (sans the outfit changes afaik) is setting things up for how FFXV will play?

Just an observation...

Because it's not exactly? The gameplay of the two are pretty different. Actually I think the one thing you cut out (outfit changes) is actually going to be in FFXV in a way. Supposedly Noctis is suppose to change eyes color and weapons. I can see this mechanics being similar in that way. Another things would be the damage to the enemies (breaks sword, cuts tail). The sneak mechanic is suppose to be in but LR did it rather crappy.
That's about it really. The actual fighting is already so different and way more fluid and open than LR. So I wouldn't think they were setting it up, they just decided to use some of Versus' assets.

I was thinking in terms of SE getting us used to the faster and more action oriented pace that XV will have.

I do recall the thing about the eyes. I wonder what all has changed with the game since last year. Hopefully we will all get some proper info at E3.
---
- - -
Character, like a photograph, develops in darkness.
#53Gaming_EsquirePosted 4/30/2014 9:28:43 PM
I wasn't excited about 15 until a few days ago and someone mentioned Stella. Having looked her up, I am now excited for 15! Preordered.

Wiki says she's an Antagonist?! Lumina much? Damn, if she's not a playable party member I am not exited. Preorder cancelled.
---
Dragon Ninja Dinosaur Wizard
#54FFT-FanPosted 5/9/2014 2:10:23 AM
Iightningz posted...
Billysan posted...
Jedi_Wraith posted...
Well FF15 was a suppose side story in the FF13 universe so more than likely FF15 will flop.

I hope FF15 flops and cause SE to bankrupt. It's almost sad because so many FF15 fans already worship FF15 thinking it will revive the FF name.

It wasn't a side story it just loosely took place in the same universe.

Type 0 was also tied to FFXIII and wasn't flop...in Japan at least.

It probably ain't in the same universe. They just share the same underlying mythos.

They were originally 3 versions of FF XIII since the directors had conflicting views of what XIII should be
---
Got an Xbox One for Christmas
#55Extreme_lightPosted 5/9/2014 6:04:56 AM
Gaming_Esquire posted...
I wasn't excited about 15 until a few days ago and someone mentioned Stella. Having looked her up, I am now excited for 15! Preordered.

Wiki says she's an Antagonist?! Lumina much? Damn, if she's not a playable party member I am not exited. Preorder cancelled.

Uh... Lumina isn't an antagonist...
And yes a while ago Nomura stated that Stella and Noctis are "unfortunate enemies" as they even get ready to face off in one of the older Versus Trailer. However many people have speculated that we will eventually have Stella in our party.
---
"If you don't want salvation... I can do nothing."
"Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire remakes coming to 3DS" It is time my friends, REJOICE!
#56CatMutoPosted 5/9/2014 6:12:52 AM
And yes a while ago Nomura stated that Stella and Noctis are "unfortunate enemies" as they even get ready to face off in one of the older Versus Trailer.

Oh God it's a Shoujo Manga "Nooooo, this person I fell in love with, I must fight them" story, isn't it!?
ARGH!! *runs screaming from the room*

C-A
---
Family Humor: It's an acquired taste.
#57Extreme_lightPosted 5/9/2014 7:34:44 AM
CatMuto posted...
And yes a while ago Nomura stated that Stella and Noctis are "unfortunate enemies" as they even get ready to face off in one of the older Versus Trailer.

Oh God it's a Shoujo Manga "Nooooo, this person I fell in love with, I must fight them" story, isn't it!?
ARGH!! *runs screaming from the room*

C-A

Whoa. No one said they were in love. (yet)
---
"Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire remakes coming to 3DS" It is time my friends, REJOICE!
#58CatMutoPosted 5/9/2014 10:31:59 AM
Extreme_light posted...

No, they didn't say it. But the term "unfortunate enemies" just screams that to me.

C-A
---
Family Humor: It's an acquired taste.
#59Extreme_lightPosted 5/9/2014 12:40:43 PM
CatMuto posted...
Extreme_light posted...

No, they didn't say it. But the term "unfortunate enemies" just screams that to me.

C-A

Well they do seem to know each other. I wouldn't be surprised if they were just childhood friends and not lovers.
---
#60Gaming_EsquirePosted 5/9/2014 12:51:38 PM(edited)
Extreme_light posted...
Gaming_Esquire posted...

Uh... Lumina isn't an antagonist...
And yes a while ago Nomura stated that Stella and Noctis are "unfortunate enemies" as they even get ready to face off in one of the older Versus Trailer. However many people have speculated that we will eventually have Stella in our party.

Right, she turns out not to be an antagonist, but on a first playthrough you're lead to believe she is. You NEVER see the real "big bad" until the last 20-30 minutes. Lightning is NOT happy to see her most times. She appears to a first time player as a villain, getting in Light's way and taunting her. Yes, there were plenty of hints that she wasn't a "bad guy," but who else would be the "antagonist" of the majority of the story? Bhuni isn't revealed as an enemy until the end game, you never see or hear from him before then, even if there were plenty of hints and it was obviously going in that direction.

So, fine. Lumina didn't turn out to be the antagonist. But to a first time player she appears to be and you never see or hear from another one. Satisfied?
---
Dragon Ninja Dinosaur Wizard