Which FFXIII final boss would you consider the most brutal (obviously spoilers!)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. Which FFXIII final boss would you consider the most brutal (obviously spoilers!)

User Info: Combat_Clinic

Combat_Clinic
2 years ago#11
Ponyvelze is a nightmare if you suck at guarding. The key is using Heavy Guard or Steelguard with a guard defense over 40-50%.

User Info: CatMuto

CatMuto
2 years ago#12
Combat_Clinic posted...
Ponyvelze is a nightmare if you suck at guarding.

Or... physical immunity garb. Unless you mean Heartless Angel, in which case you just need to guard for a second before it hits.

C-A
Family Humor: It's an acquired taste.

User Info: maxxxximum

maxxxximum
2 years ago#13
Bhuni +. All other answers are objectively wrong.
Stop your ignorance of Final Fantasy XI's awesome story. See it here.
http://ffxicutscenes.blogspot.com/

User Info: Lightnings13

Lightnings13
2 years ago#14
Bhunivelze is the hardest challenge... even if you are well prepared (1st playthrough, normal mode)

I gotta say Bhuni. Just because on your first playthrough, even if you've done absolutely everything, he still presents something of a challenge.

In the cases of Caius and the other, if you had power-leveled, you reduced them to little more than footnotes. (You can power-level in LR, but not in the first playthrough)

yeah, definitely this.

User Info: xionMY

xionMY
2 years ago#15
are you guys opinion based on 1st time fighting blind?if so i would say bhuni+

but with knowledge and experience bhuni/bhuni+ are the most easiest boss in FF13 series because you can do no item,dmg and OC challenge easily.

User Info: Aqua_Light_13

Aqua_Light_13
2 years ago#16
Caius final boss in XIII-2 was pretty hard if you were under-leveled. He was a pushover otherwise.

I went with Bhunivelze+ on hard. He was the only boss that made me go "f*** this, I'm out of here". Even with a powerful Lightning, he was still a challenge. >_<
The Web site you seek cannot be located.
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. Which FFXIII final boss would you consider the most brutal (obviously spoilers!)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived