Which FFXIII final boss would you consider the most brutal (obviously spoilers!)

#11Combat_ClinicPosted 4/30/2014 5:04:00 PM
Ponyvelze is a nightmare if you suck at guarding. The key is using Heavy Guard or Steelguard with a guard defense over 40-50%.
#12CatMutoPosted 5/1/2014 12:56:41 AM
Combat_Clinic posted...
Ponyvelze is a nightmare if you suck at guarding.

Or... physical immunity garb. Unless you mean Heartless Angel, in which case you just need to guard for a second before it hits.

C-A
---
Family Humor: It's an acquired taste.
#13maxxxximumPosted 5/1/2014 4:14:42 AM
Bhuni +. All other answers are objectively wrong.
---
Stop your ignorance of Final Fantasy XI's awesome story. See it here.
http://ffxicutscenes.blogspot.com/
#14Lightnings13Posted 5/1/2014 1:28:39 PM(edited)
Bhunivelze is the hardest challenge... even if you are well prepared (1st playthrough, normal mode)

I gotta say Bhuni. Just because on your first playthrough, even if you've done absolutely everything, he still presents something of a challenge.

In the cases of Caius and the other, if you had power-leveled, you reduced them to little more than footnotes. (You can power-level in LR, but not in the first playthrough)

yeah, definitely this.
#15xionMYPosted 5/1/2014 5:21:54 PM
are you guys opinion based on 1st time fighting blind?if so i would say bhuni+

but with knowledge and experience bhuni/bhuni+ are the most easiest boss in FF13 series because you can do no item,dmg and OC challenge easily.
#16Aqua_Light_13Posted 5/1/2014 7:03:51 PM
Caius final boss in XIII-2 was pretty hard if you were under-leveled. He was a pushover otherwise.

I went with Bhunivelze+ on hard. He was the only boss that made me go "f*** this, I'm out of here". Even with a powerful Lightning, he was still a challenge. >_<
---
The Web site you seek cannot be located.