I'm loving Moogle Village

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1 year ago#1
It reminds me of jelly. Without the jam.
The music is so relaxing, somekind of XI.
Moogles have a cute voice, and so their voice actors (just wondering if they had to inhale Helium to do the sketches).
1 year ago#2
I think most moogles were voiced by children. Mog was.

I loved the Moogle Village as well, Too bad there's only one quest there, so no reason to go back there except to collect sylkis greens.
1 year ago#3
who's your fav? i like moglin coz of the voice.

i hate the one with the scary eyes open. his eyes remind me of the ppl i see when i get sleep paralysis. i always skip that scene as it sends shivers down my spine.
1 year ago#4
jeffheng posted...
who's your fav? i like moglin coz of the voice.

i hate the one with the scary eyes open. his eyes remind me of the ppl i see when i get sleep paralysis. i always skip that scene as it sends shivers down my spine.

Y' know, everytime my little brother starts watching 'Jelly Jamm' I just hear Moogles!
I like Moglin too! When Mog appears on the final day on the God Sanctum, he: "I..... I.....". I was going to die for that.
(edited by Combat_Clinic)
1 year ago#5
I love Moogle Village, I pretty much find myself going there when there is time to waste :)
1 year ago#6
The moogle village is the best area of the game, kupo.
---
https://soundcloud.com/cokeorpepsi50/noel-asks-serah-about-what
1 year ago#7
Though, I guess a Moogle Village/Jelly Jamm fanfic can be beautiful. Moogles are so cute, both voice and appearance.
1 year ago#8
The music makes me want to wear a mask made out of human flesh and do a peen tuck and rock back and forth saying "RATS! Thousands of rats! All red eyes. Like his; only smaller!"

Yes that was a Silence of the Lambs and Dracula reference.
---
Dragon Ninja Dinosaur Wizard
1 year ago#9
"I'm hungry, kupo! I wanna eat jelly, kupo!"

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived