I'm loving Moogle Village

#1Combat_ClinicPosted 4/30/2014 4:45:13 PM
It reminds me of jelly. Without the jam.
The music is so relaxing, somekind of XI.
Moogles have a cute voice, and so their voice actors (just wondering if they had to inhale Helium to do the sketches).
#2theresayPosted 4/30/2014 5:34:58 PM
I think most moogles were voiced by children. Mog was.

I loved the Moogle Village as well, Too bad there's only one quest there, so no reason to go back there except to collect sylkis greens.
#3jeffhengPosted 4/30/2014 5:43:52 PM
who's your fav? i like moglin coz of the voice.

i hate the one with the scary eyes open. his eyes remind me of the ppl i see when i get sleep paralysis. i always skip that scene as it sends shivers down my spine.
#4Combat_Clinic(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2014 6:00:20 PM(edited)
jeffheng posted...
who's your fav? i like moglin coz of the voice.

i hate the one with the scary eyes open. his eyes remind me of the ppl i see when i get sleep paralysis. i always skip that scene as it sends shivers down my spine.

Y' know, everytime my little brother starts watching 'Jelly Jamm' I just hear Moogles!
I like Moglin too! When Mog appears on the final day on the God Sanctum, he: "I..... I.....". I was going to die for that.
#5Angel-de-LysPosted 4/30/2014 6:28:21 PM
I love Moogle Village, I pretty much find myself going there when there is time to waste :)
#6COKEORPEPSI50Posted 4/30/2014 7:36:54 PM
The moogle village is the best area of the game, kupo.
---
https://soundcloud.com/cokeorpepsi50/noel-asks-serah-about-what
#7Combat_Clinic(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2014 7:57:14 PM
Though, I guess a Moogle Village/Jelly Jamm fanfic can be beautiful. Moogles are so cute, both voice and appearance.
#8Gaming_EsquirePosted 4/30/2014 9:21:28 PM
The music makes me want to wear a mask made out of human flesh and do a peen tuck and rock back and forth saying "RATS! Thousands of rats! All red eyes. Like his; only smaller!"

Yes that was a Silence of the Lambs and Dracula reference.
---
Dragon Ninja Dinosaur Wizard
#9Combat_Clinic(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2014 11:44:53 AM
"I'm hungry, kupo! I wanna eat jelly, kupo!"