Final Boss is right... [SPOILERS]

#1reed987Posted 5/29/2014 10:18:22 AM
Just thinking, Bhunivelze cannot see souls but he can see chaos. So for him it is impossible to separate that two entities. From his point of view only the soulsong can release the souls i.e. destroy the chaos. Lightning was wrong fighting him because she could destroy the whole universe. It was not clear or evident that she had the power to control it (what if Yuel and Cauis were against her?). Remember what Caius told Light in the Tempel ? 'We seek only oblivion'.

The whole idea of killing Bhunivelze was quite strange because he kept his promise to Lightning and brought at least one fake Serah back. She and other members of FF team were granted places in the new world.
#2Strider102Posted 5/29/2014 10:51:20 AM
Lightning wanted the real Serah back, not a fake. Also what's right with dooming millions of souls to oblivion?
---
Strider is something of a god of equine necro-brutality. -Master ZED
#3MMX377Posted 5/29/2014 11:01:31 AM
Bhunivelze was never make a promise to her because he didn't care about anything but the new world. Once all soul were gathered and given by Bhunivelze, he didn't give her real Serah because he gave her Fake Serah. He tricked her when Lightning thought he has her sister. Real Serah (soul) was inside Chaos all the time. Bhunivelze lied to her, so he tested her and wanted her to be next a goddess on his side and rule the new world without war and violence. Plus, no emotion and memories in them.
---
"Get up!! Show me your true power!" Ryu's victory in SF3
#4reed987(Topic Creator)Posted 5/29/2014 12:31:45 PM
Strider102 posted...
Lightning wanted the real Serah back, not a fake. Also what's right with dooming millions of souls to oblivion?

But how could Bhunivelze find her soul in the chaos? It was impossible for him because he cant see the souls. We dont even know what happened with fake Serah anyway and she loved Light as well.
And remember, you only know she was a fake because you watched the conversations with Lumina.

Bhunivelze was never make a promise to her because he didn't care about anything but the new world.

Oh I think he cared about Lightning and the human race because he chose her as the savior. He could just wait to the world's end and do nothing. In that way he could have his perfect world with perfect new people.

Just play the game again WITHOUT seeing the parts with Lumina/Cid Raines and you will see and have the same information as Bhunivelze has. In that case you will discover that he was right with the soulsong to ensure that at least the remaining people can survive. Remember what Caius said in the temple.
#5MMX377Posted 5/29/2014 1:15:56 PM(edited)
reed987 posted...
Oh I think he cared about Lightning and the human race because he chose her as the savior. He could just wait to the world's end and do nothing. In that way he could have his perfect world with perfect new people.

Just play the game again WITHOUT seeing the parts with Lumina/Cid Raines and you will see and have the same information as Bhunivelze has. In that case you will discover that he was right with the soulsong to ensure that at least the remaining people can survive. Remember what Caius said in the temple.

Yes, but he cares about the new world that needs a new goddess. But if she fails to deliver souls to him, then he doesn't care about her and find another one, so it can start over anyway.

And you know what Soulsong does? It pulls all souls into the box like a trap, and it will cost Lightning's sister's soul. And it can be destroy them before the world will be destroyed. You think the box will keep souls safe, you thought wrong. Fang said if Vanille used Soulsong to save them, she could die and all souls will be disappeared into nothingness. Bhunivelze didn't care about the Soulsong because he knew Lightning won't let it happen anyway.

Caius is an immortal now as long as Yeuls keep him alive without any failure. He didn't need to be saved because he knew the world will be destroyed anyway.

---
#6reed987(Topic Creator)Posted 5/29/2014 1:43:24 PM
MMX377 posted...
And you know what Soulsong does? It pulls all souls into the box like a trap, and it will cost Lightning's sister's soul. And it can be destroy them before the world will be destroyed. You think the box will keep souls safe, you thought wrong. Fang said if Vanille used Soulsong to save them, she could die and all souls will be disappeared into nothingness. Bhunivelze didn't care about the Soulsong because he knew Lightning won't let it happen anyway.

Yes, the soulsong indeed destroys the souls. I know it. But it was the only way to destroy the chaos. You cannot extract a single soul from it.

Yuel is the source of the chaos and so only by destroying her the chaos would not threaten the new world. But again you cannot extract her. Bhunivelze was right by saying that his new world must be destroyed after the soulsong was not performed. Think about the last meeting with Yuel after the final battle. If she and Caius wouldnt agree to stay in the chaos the new world would be doomed.
#7MMX377Posted 5/29/2014 1:49:04 PM(edited)
You're kidding me, right? Somebody Zanmato me or something because this guy... I don't know... Just Zanmato me because I'm wrong. Right?

---
#8Alastor-10Posted 5/29/2014 2:00:31 PM
Its Lightnings fault the world is overpopulated today.
And also, Sazh and his son were reborn in Haiti.
---
I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
#9Strider102Posted 5/29/2014 3:49:44 PM
Sorry MMX377, I don't have enough gil for Zanmato.
---
Strider is something of a god of equine necro-brutality. -Master ZED
#10MMX377Posted 5/29/2014 4:15:52 PM
Strider102 posted...
Sorry MMX377, I don't have enough gil for Zanmato.

Aww! Here.

*MMX377 gives Strider102 1,000,000,000 gils*

That's from my Maverick Hunter loan. Use Zanmato on me. I hate this topic somehow...
---