Square Enix announces FF XIII remake. Your thoughts?

#61SquareFanaticPosted 6/8/2014 12:14:24 AM
Reamur posted...
What if? Due to the negative reception the Lightning Saga has received, At E3, Square Enix breaks the news that FF XV and KH3 are getting delayed so that they could focus on the XIII remake? What would you guys think?

I have enjoyed the trilogy even though the story-telling could use work. That said, I think it is too soon to redo XIII. Similar to X, it would prefer a redo when the technology had improved enough (and good content considered) to improve upon the original.
---
"You steal men's souls and make them your slaves!" "Perhaps the same could be said of all religions." -Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
#62CatMutoPosted 6/8/2014 1:12:44 AM
SquareFanatic posted...
I have enjoyed the trilogy even though the story-telling could use work. That said, I think it is too soon to redo XIII. Similar to X, it would prefer a redo when the technology had improved enough (and good content considered) to improve upon the original.

Considering FFX/X-2 HD didn't seem to improve upon the original at all except put it in HD (and I REALLY wanted to see weird babblefish-mouths lip synching in HD) I doubt it.

C-A
---
"Argh! Social Interaction! Get it away from me!"
Touko, Danganronpa Abridged Thing
#63IightningzPosted 6/8/2014 5:32:40 AM
COKEORPEPSI50 posted...
Iightningz posted...
Winter permits snowmobiles though. I've been on them once in Finland and once in Hokkaido, Japan. I want to ride one again. It's just simply more enjoyable than dirt biking, jet skiing, whatever. The only bad part is my mucus freezing on the balaclava.

I've never used a snowmobile even with all the snow I get here during the winter. Considering that the Chicago area is coming off of arguably its worst winter on record, I don't know if I ever want to see snow again.

Too civilization, huh?
---
Lightning Collection: http://imgur.com/a/ibrsD#0
Tumblr: http://kaiho-sha.tumblr.com/
#64Pirate_DuckPosted 6/10/2014 4:27:14 AM
If it's massively redesigned, sure. Otherwise, what's the point? It's not like the graphics don't hold up today...
---
Dayman! aaaAAAaaa Fighter of the Nightman! aaaAAAaaa Champion of the Sun! aaaAAAaaa His a master of karate and friendship for everyone!