Attention ALL Final Fantasy XIII / Lightning Fans!

#31SammyKneen(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2014 4:09:05 PM
Yeah I have learned not to take metacritic seriously ever since I played Nier. Unfortunately some games end up severely underappreciated.

CatMuto posted...
mahroflcopter posted...
Sales halve or more with each new title. Also, LR ended up with a 66 metacritic wise, with XIII-2 scoring lower than XIII. Lowering review scores, drastically decreasing sales, general apathy towards the "Lightning saga" does not warrant porting 3 games

Yes because we all should totally take metacritic seriously, where trolls can give a game 0 - 2 stars because of dumb reasons. Like giving DMC a low score cause they made Dante look different from before.

C-A
#32SammyKneen(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2014 4:11:10 PM
There's no need to be nasty, or call anyone 'rabid'. Everyone has things they are passionate about.

lindaluv posted...
SammyKneen posted...
Wanna see Light on PS4 or XBOX ONE?

Sign my petition, let's unite and make it happen!

FINAL FANTASY XIII: LIGHTNING COLLECTION Port for PS4/XBOX ONE. http://ipt.io/rwdj

Attention.. all 13 of you ... =D

I dont think a measly 13 rabid fans can really do much for your unnecessary petition.
#33Combat_ClinicPosted 6/11/2014 5:33:48 PM
I'd rather prefer a film. Animal Logic and a good budget does it.
#34hotmj023Posted 6/11/2014 6:49:02 PM
22 signatures now... that should just about account for the entire fan base.
---
FF7 - 8.9
ff13 - 7.0 - Majority rules
#35bigboss223Posted 6/12/2014 12:33:36 AM
Lightning fans can have anything they want... as long as you all agree to stop calling it final fantasy. The confusing success of this flop will be the downfall of the series as long as you proud few carry on acting so empowered and all. I cant blame you either. This isn't the style and substance era any more, its the shiny age
#36Strider102Posted 6/12/2014 12:40:03 AM
bigboss223 posted...
Lightning fans can have anything they want... as long as you all agree to stop calling it final fantasy. The confusing success of this flop will be the downfall of the series as long as you proud few carry on acting so empowered and all. I cant blame you either. This isn't the style and substance era any more, its the shiny age

We're not calling it Final Fantasy, SE is and since they made the game they can call it whatever they want.
---
Strider is something of a god of equine necro-brutality. -Master ZED
#37CatMutoPosted 6/12/2014 2:40:51 AM
bigboss223 posted...
Lightning fans can have anything they want... as long as you all agree to stop calling it final fantasy.

Just cause you don't like it doesn't mean it isn't Final Fantasy. Square brought it out under the name Final Fantasy, it's a goddamn Final Fantasy game. If I were to operate by your logic, the only "Final Fantasy" games for me would be VI and XIII. And maybe V.

C-A
---
"Argh! Social Interaction! Get it away from me!"
Touko, Danganronpa Abridged Thing
#38lindaluvPosted 6/12/2014 8:19:04 AM
SammyKneen posted...
There's no need to be nasty, or call anyone 'rabid'. Everyone has things they are passionate about.

Rabid - having or proceeding from an extreme or fanatical support of or belief in something
see also - passionate. (the evil kind of passion)
---
MolaMadara : Punkin (200 - Strider) - http://i.imgur.com/peZhp.jpg
MulaMadara : Deneb (25 - Sorc)
#39mahroflcopterPosted 6/12/2014 8:37:54 AM
CatMuto posted...
mahroflcopter posted...
Sales halve or more with each new title. Also, LR ended up with a 66 metacritic wise, with XIII-2 scoring lower than XIII. Lowering review scores, drastically decreasing sales, general apathy towards the "Lightning saga" does not warrant porting 3 games

Yes because we all should totally take metacritic seriously, where trolls can give a game 0 - 2 stars because of dumb reasons. Like giving DMC a low score cause they made Dante look different from before.

C-A

Please keep in mind that the post I was responding to as well as other posts have brought up critical reception. Critical reception: Aka, reviews. I was not talking about metacritic user reviews. Critical reviews on metacritic gave DmC an 86. And yes, developers do take metacritic into account, whether we like it or not.
---
Currently going "squa squa squa!"
To the Devil May Cry franchise: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ls0e5g1oWn1qjkv09o1_500.gif... at least for now.
#40UnrulySpiralPosted 6/12/2014 9:08:04 AM
Ooh, 3 would never get called a final fantasy again if I had a say in the matter!
---
"Why God phone die every time that I call on him?
If his son had a Twitter, wonder if I would follow him
?"