Farming Unappraised Items to get Ethers and Turbo Ethers (Spoilers?)

#11GKillah36(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2014 5:50:27 AM
schwarze2011 posted...
once you have done Aeronite without any EP, why don't you try Chaos version if 100k difference in gil rewards means a lot to you. you will need to OC for this version, but I believe it can be done without using any ether if you jump into the battle with full EP.

Our posts were only 5 minutes apart XD.

Ehh, gil doesn't mean too much to me. But again, thank you for all of your replies!
#12schwarze2011Posted 6/12/2014 6:27:39 AM
yeah, glad to help. now welcome to my world, where all unused Ethers will continually torment you for eternity as they eat up your inventory slots while you can't bring yourself to use them without good reasons, good reasons of which are nowhere to be found as you kill everything without spending any item/OC/EP.
#13jeffhengPosted 6/12/2014 7:28:06 AM
schwarze2011 posted...
yeah, glad to help. now welcome to my world, where all unused Ethers will continually torment you for eternity as they eat up your inventory slots while you can't bring yourself to use them without good reasons, good reasons of which are nowhere to be found as you kill everything without spending any item/OC/EP.

yeah, i think i hv 7 elixir and the rest turbo ethers. i hv to throw some turbo ethers out. my goal is to get 11 elixir and dont bother with soul seeds anymore.