Completed 4 of 5 main quests, question about time remaining (spoilers!)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. Completed 4 of 5 main quests, question about time remaining (spoilers!)

User Info: jrocx39

jrocx39
2 years ago#1
I'm just starting day five with four of five main quests complete, the only one I have left is the palace in rocky crag.

My question is how many days will that last quest take? I feel a little unprepared for it and would like to be able to start plugging away at more side quest without stressing about the clock. I feel like I'm making good time but if I'm not someone let me know! I hate being timed.

User Info: OregonDucks14

OregonDucks14
2 years ago#2
Less than half a day without chronostasis if you know what you're doing. If you have the chocobo healed completely then you're already halfway there.

User Info: Ladysoalluring

Ladysoalluring
2 years ago#3
You're making good time. I would slow down, stop rushing, or you'll run out of things to do, I would recommend slowing down some, doing some side quests, exploring, and enjoying the world now :)
Official "Vanille" of the Dissidia Duodecim boards
"To hate, to hurt, to destroy ... I couldn't do it" - Vanille

User Info: jrocx39

jrocx39
2 years ago#4
Great. I have the chocobo healed so I'll take my time and do some side quests. Thanks!
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. Completed 4 of 5 main quests, question about time remaining (spoilers!)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived