This is it! Most Badass villain of FF

#1VegaGGPosted 7/14/2014 2:45:00 AM
In order of arrearance - Results (371 votes)
Kefka
22.1% (82 votes)
Sephiroth
40.16% (149 votes)
Caius Ballad
37.74% (140 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Let's finish it!
The 3 most hyped antagonists in FF series
---
"Referring to a hermaphrodite as "it" is offensive. We have a very diverse community here and it's directly offensive to them." Gfaqs Admin
#2CatMutoPosted 7/14/2014 3:05:42 AM
Kefka for me. Caius is made broken to give us "difficulty", despite his immortality, he failed to grow a personality that could even remotely be called interesting and his reason for doing things is incredibly dumb, considering it could've been done simply by committing suicide.

Sephy I don't like because his reason is even dumber and everyone says he's great, when all he does is the same stuff other villains do and I have the feeling the only reason people even like him or swoon over him is his pretty boy looks.

Kefka wanted power, but at least he felt incredible joy while doing evil things in pursuit of said goal. Also, he did something that most villains never manage - Kefka basically blew the world apart and made it lifeless in terms of new life sprouting easily. And he never forgets to have fun while doing it. It's what makes it a joy to see him.

C-A
---
"Argh! Social Interaction! Get it away from me!"
Touko, Danganronpa Abridged Thing
#3VegaGG(Topic Creator)Posted 7/14/2014 4:30:40 AM
Caius wants to save Yeul but he doesn't really have a plan. Never had.

Kefka just has an inferiority complex and is just a spoiled child.

Sephy recognises himself as an evolved species who wants to eradicate the old lifeforms
and create new ones.

Sephy wins
---
"Referring to a hermaphrodite as "it" is offensive. We have a very diverse community here and it's directly offensive to them." Gfaqs Admin
#4Strider102Posted 7/14/2014 4:57:08 AM
All wrong.

Kuja, Seymour, and Garland (FFI) are the best. In no particular order.
---
Strider is something of a god of equine necro-brutality. -Master ZED
#5TrueTrinityPosted 7/14/2014 5:19:14 AM(edited)
As far as Kefka vs Caius in terms of who did more damage the answer is clearly Caius. It may take time but the damage Kefka did to the world would be repairable to some extent. He did take magic with him though so he does get points for that. Caius however literally ruined the entire world, flow of time, and killed a Goddess, and becomes a God of chaos/death himself.

His persona is dry as hell though...

And as for sephy, most of anything he did were psychological attacks. He killed a couple people here and there and unleashed the weapons but overall he's meh accomplishment wise
#6CatMutoPosted 7/14/2014 6:20:48 AM
VegaGG posted...
Sephy recognises himself as an evolved species who wants to eradicate the old lifeforms
and create new ones.

Sephy wins

Reminds me of Hitler and his idea of wanting to create an evolved, better species... see how that turned out.

And why am I not surprised that the TC picks Sephy?

And as for sephy, most of anything he did were psychological attacks. He killed a couple people here and there and unleashed the weapons but overall he's meh accomplishment wise

Even his psychological attacks were not that great or devastating. (And just on a side-note, his psychological attacks in further appearances just seem to be for the sake of lulz and not to cause harm. He just doesn't want Cloud to forget him, that sweet little rejected lover of his)

C-A
---
"Argh! Social Interaction! Get it away from me!"
Touko, Danganronpa Abridged Thing
#7TracinyaPosted 7/14/2014 7:53:36 AM(edited)
In order:

Caius/Kefka (yeah I cheated boo hoo lol), Sephiroth.

Sephiroth was unbelievably underwhelming; his popularity the product of hype.

Ps. Caius gets a slight edge in my book because of his voice. That sweet honeyed voice of his. I could hear him speak for an eternity....
---
Choco-Boco?
#8lindaluvPosted 7/14/2014 8:51:48 AM
Strider102 posted...
Kuja

Kuja broke ma heart when I realized the thong wearing butt (no pun) was a dood T_T
---
MolaMadara : Punkin (200 - Strider) - http://i.imgur.com/peZhp.jpg
MulaMadara : Deneb (25 - Sorc)
#9Monking805Posted 7/14/2014 9:17:38 AM
More than half the people I know and have talked to that are FF fans don't even know who Caius is. How is he one of the most hyped?
---
Embrace the stillness of eternity!...Das Ende!
#10VegaGG(Topic Creator)Posted 7/14/2014 10:23:11 AM
Strider102 posted...
All wrong.

Kuja, Seymour, and Garland (FFI) are the best. In no particular order.

Kuja: Mocked as an androgynous alien with a narcistic complex who isn't even the final boss

Seymour: A spoiled mama's boy with a narcistic again personality who isn't even the final boss.
Dies 3 times as a scrub lol.

Garland: Does he even have a fan base?
---