Good day-to-day guide?

#1Great_Pudding_3Posted 8/6/2014 10:09:15 AM
I was wondering if anyone can recommend a good guide that covers what optional quests can be done on each day.

I've gotten powerful enough that I can smoke through basically every boss and main quest, but I have trouble keeping up with all the side quests and I'm worried I'll let some expire.
---
PS4: MelancholicZen
NNID: Quake Guy
#2tam4g0Posted 8/6/2014 11:45:15 AM
side quests won't expire
---
Currently playing: Dark Souls 2, Ryu ga Gotoku Ishin
#3XymiaPosted 8/6/2014 12:16:38 PM
Yeah, side quest's won't expire. Except there is one that involves pay-phones and a girl names Louise, you have do complete that quest ASAP once you get it otherwise you'll fail it.
#4CatMutoPosted 8/6/2014 3:24:28 PM
Xymia posted...
Yeah, side quest's won't expire. Except there is one that involves pay-phones and a girl names Louise, you have do complete that quest ASAP once you get it otherwise you'll fail it.

Said Louise sidequest must be done the day after you finish the Luxerion Main Mission.

C-A
---
"Yahoo! Yeah, you bastards worked out who the totally-not-obvious killer was! Good going there, you frickin' geniuses!" - Monokuma, DRAT
#5rikkufreakPosted 8/6/2014 7:19:22 PM
The Girl Who Cried Wolf expires within 24 hours after completing Mission 1-5. It doesn't have to be done on the same day I believe.
---
Main PSN: AerinK | Lyon | 200 Ranger [Deadly Sharpshooter]
Alt PSN: Ren9895 | Zayne | 136 Mage [Balanced with emphasis on support]
#6HolystarPosted 8/7/2014 6:54:26 AM
I followed the "speedrun guide" guide by Krystal/bkstunt here and if you can keep up with the timings it mentions, you should not fail or miss any quests except for the few choices you have to make.
---
Currently playing: Lightning Returns: FFXIII (X360, US)
Most wanted: Xenoblade Chronicles X (WU, JP), Star Ocean 5 (?^^)
#7tam4g0Posted 8/7/2014 10:52:33 AM
Don't use the speedrun guide for your first playthrough. It can stress you out.
---
Currently playing: Dark Souls 2, Ryu ga Gotoku Ishin
#8CatMutoPosted 8/7/2014 12:30:07 PM
tam4g0 posted...
Don't use the speedrun guide for your first playthrough. It can stress you out.

Better yet: don't use a guide, period.

C-A
---
"Yahoo! Yeah, you bastards worked out who the totally-not-obvious killer was! Good going there, you frickin' geniuses!" - Monokuma, DRAT