Caius vs. [Spoilers]

#1TrueTrinityPosted 8/19/2014 4:46:21 AM
Who would win between Caius and Bhunivelze? - Results (109 votes)
Caius
51.38% (56 votes)
Bhunivelze
48.62% (53 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I brought this scenario up in a previous topic and really thought about it for a while now. Considering that Caius is now under the effects of Yeuls chaos which grants him immortality, the same chaos that Bhunivelze can't even see and also the fact that Caius has always been on par with Lightning regardless of whatever power she obtains, whether it be from etro or Bhuni himself, these all make him a difficult enemy for Bhunivelze.

I personally don't see how Bhunivelze can beat Caius but I'm open for opinions.
#2CatMutoPosted 8/19/2014 6:04:11 AM
Both of 'em need to die from whatever pen they were created from to begin with

C-A
---
"Yahoo! Yeah, you bastards worked out who the totally-not-obvious killer was! Good going there, you frickin' geniuses!" - Monokuma, DRAT
#3TrueTrinity(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2014 7:11:40 AM
CatMuto posted...
Both of 'em need to die from whatever pen they were created from to begin with

C-A

I just died from this comment
#4Lightnings13Posted 8/19/2014 8:52:12 AM
Bhunivelze since Caius is too weak.
#5BaKuRiPosted 8/19/2014 10:10:07 AM
I don't think Caius is so weak, well I mean you do kinda kill him, but it doesn't work out. He's not much of a threat to Lightning but

Bhuni can't even see into the chaos, and Caius has at least some power to wield the chaos. Which is basically the antithesis of Bhuni.

But then Bhuni can end the world, that's not to be taken lightly. Even admist the unseen chaos and bound to the world by Yuel's desires... would he have anywhere to exist in if Bhuni did just unmake the world?
---
PSN: Cleave_Wizard :: DD:DA Pawn Grack - Sorcerer lvl 50(ish)
PSN: Wizard_Cleave :: DD:DA Pawn Greg - Warrior/Fighter lvl 200
#6TrueTrinity(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2014 11:41:32 AM
BaKuRi posted...
I don't think Caius is so weak, well I mean you do kinda kill him, but it doesn't work out. He's not much of a threat to Lightning but

Bhuni can't even see into the chaos, and Caius has at least some power to wield the chaos. Which is basically the antithesis of Bhuni.

But then Bhuni can end the world, that's not to be taken lightly. Even admist the unseen chaos and bound to the world by Yuel's desires... would he have anywhere to exist in if Bhuni did just unmake the world?

Depends. He may be able to exist in the unseen realm if it can be seperated from the planet again, otherwise yeah it's over for him if bhuni blows up everything.
#7Monking805Posted 8/19/2014 12:48:29 PM
Ha,Bhunivelze...easy.
---
Embrace the stillness of eternity!...Das Ende!
#8VegaGGPosted 8/19/2014 2:01:49 PM
You know you suck when a teen girl with a moogle
can beat ur ass over and over and over......
solo too....
---
"Referring to a hermaphrodite as "it" is offensive. We have a very diverse community here and it's directly offensive to them." Gfaqs Admin
#9COKEORPEPSI50Posted 8/19/2014 3:32:46 PM
VegaGG posted...
You know you suck when a teen girl with a moogle
can beat ur ass over and over and over......
solo too....

Serah is 21 in XIII-2.
---
My pembroke welsh corgi: http://imgur.com/a/AoFLC
#10TrueTrinity(Topic Creator)Posted 8/20/2014 3:55:19 AM
It's tied at 11 but I have seen many arguements really supporting either side so I'm still going with Caius.