Caius vs. [Spoilers]

#11TrueTrinity(Topic Creator)Posted 8/20/2014 4:08:30 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#12xfyrenxPosted 8/21/2014 6:12:50 AM
I'm going with Caius if only because Bhunivelze is really lame, for a "god"
---
Don't worry; your manhood will be safe even if one of the PCs in the next game wears pink. Get over it. - EvenSpoonier
3DS FC 2492-4153-0622
#13thefernusPosted 8/21/2014 6:58:40 AM
VegaGG posted...
You know you suck when a teen girl with a moogle
can beat ur ass over and over and over......
solo too....

You mean the same girl who can tank punches from Atlas who weighs probably hundreds of tons and Jet's Bahamut's Giga Flare, and jumps off ledges and lands on her feet like nothing after falling the equivalent multiple stories lol
#14CatMutoPosted 8/21/2014 9:31:09 AM
xfyrenx posted...
I'm going with Caius if only because Bhunivelze is really lame, for a "god"

Who the f*** says a god has to be exciting. And seriously? You put Caius, the supreme personifcation of boring character, over a God? The least you can give to Bhuni is an interesting design, especially for his tongue.

C-A
---
"Yahoo! Yeah, you bastards worked out who the totally-not-obvious killer was! Good going there, you frickin' geniuses!" - Monokuma, DRAT
#15TrueTrinity(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2014 11:34:35 AM
Tied once again at 19
#16TrueTrinity(Topic Creator)Posted 8/27/2014 2:16:25 PM
Still tied
#17xfyrenxPosted 8/27/2014 3:30:48 PM
CatMuto posted...
Who the f*** says a god has to be exciting.

I didn't mean lame as in not exciting, I meant lame because he's not omnipotent. And if he's not that, he's not a god in my book.
---
...and Zapdos a hummingbird who's stuck the wrong body part in a plug socket. - Lucis_Ferre
3DS FC 2492-4153-0622
#18thefernusPosted 8/28/2014 5:40:29 AM
xfyrenx posted...
CatMuto posted...

I didn't mean lame as in not exciting, I meant lame because he's not omnipotent. And if he's not that, he's not a god in my book.

Most classic mythological gods and gods in fiction aren't omnipotent...
#19ketnerjPosted 8/28/2014 5:42:51 AM
thefernus posted...
xfyrenx posted...
CatMuto posted...

Most classic mythological gods and gods in fiction aren't omnipotent...

Apparently you haven't read his book.
---
360 GT = Samuel Adams
Part of the #1 Legendary 4-player ODST FireFight squad (with Pope Rex, UEG Panik, and mastercmj)
#20Combat_ClinicPosted 8/30/2014 12:05:30 PM
1. Bhunivelze is the Main God.
2. Caius is the Master of Chaos.
3. Bhunivelze can't understand the Chaos.
4. Caius can play with Chaos like one plays with water.
Point for Caius.
5. Bhunivelze can summon other gods as a weapon, Double Deity.
6. Caius's weapon, the Chaos Revenge, is likely to be a living thing for the glowing eye.
Point for Bhunivelze.
7. Bhunivelze has practically 2 forms: Magical and Physical God. When he knows he can lose, he'll go almost intangible.
8. Caius can transform into Chaos Bahamut. When he knows he can lose, his soul splits into Jet, Amber and Garnet Bahamut, the first one is intangible until the others are beaten.
Point for Caius.
8.5.1. Caius can teleport with Chaos.
8.5.2. Bhunivelze can't teleport.
Point for Caius.
9. Bhunivelze can use Hypernova, which easily erases planets from existance.
10. I'll say Jet's Exaflare is someway almighty, but the Comet that Caius uses at the very beginning can devastate the entire planet.
Point for Bhunivelze.
11. Bhunivelze is not immortal, but he is immune against all kind of energy, except for Love. Even so, he can survive such hit.
12. Caius is immortal unless you stab him at his heart. Then he can still be immortal as long as he stays in the Chaos.
Point for Bhunivelze.
13. Bhunivelze is a planet buster. Easily a universe buster if you apply the following logic: He was already wounded for Lightning's battle, and he losed Hope, who made him even more powerful.
14. Caius is a continent buster. Comet.
Point for Bhunivelze.

Bhunivelze: 4
Caius: 3