The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Enough changes to be worth a purchase?

#1Chrono Trigger RulesPosted 11/3/2012 7:02:54 AM
Bit tight on money so should I stick to FM12 or is this really a good update?
---
I set little value on my own opinion, but I set just as little on those of others. - Montaigne
#2MarekorsPosted 11/3/2012 4:26:33 PM
Depends on how much you liked FM12 compared to 11. About the same amount of changes for the regular gameplay. If you plan on trying out classic mode the difference is obviously huge
#3Chrono Trigger Rules(Topic Creator)Posted 11/3/2012 5:53:49 PM
I cant even remember the changes from 11 to 12?
More media crap and such? Was implemented very poorly imo hopefully they did better this year.

And classic mode just seems like adhd generation mode to me...
---
I set little value on my own opinion, but I set just as little on those of others. - Montaigne
#4wiseguy100Posted 11/4/2012 5:33:46 AM
there's an awful bug that is really annoying. if you go to make any changes during a match, 50% of the time the changes won't take effect, and all the buttons will be greyed out till HT/FT. they're apparently fixing it with the next patch though. may be best waiting till then if you're gonna get it.
---
Xbox GT = wiseguy100 / PSN = wiseguy100.
#5Chrono Trigger Rules(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2012 6:05:41 AM
Wow that is annoying!! Happened to me in FM12 as well but only like once every thousand games.

Seems like an anti piracy thing that you must get the update in order to play the game without bugs. Not too bad but they better fix it fast!
---
#6MarekorsPosted 11/4/2012 6:44:30 PM
Wow that is annoying!! Happened to me in FM12 as well but only like once every thousand games.

Seems like an anti piracy thing that you must get the update in order to play the game without bugs. Not too bad but they better fix it fast!

Sadly, it has nothing to do with piracy. The faster they ship the game out, the faster they make money, irregardless of how finished the game may be.

But yeah, generally, training is better, the asistant manager functions better and the 3D engine is better. I'd say those are the three most notable changes for the better.

Still FM12 is still a great game, so if you still enjoy it, there's no rush.
#7geniePosted 11/26/2012 9:14:16 AM
Are you able to increase the font size without changing the game resolution? The tiny tiny fonts in FM12 were so frustrating...

---
"Hope is the denial of reality" - Raistlin
[FFT Legend]