Benefits of having multiple worlds is what exactly?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Terraria
  3. Benefits of having multiple worlds is what exactly?
2 years ago#1
Learn me up !!!!!!!
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
Evolution is fact. Gamefaqs Life coach and mentor.
2 years ago#2
i'd rather join other people's world rather than have multiples of my own
2 years ago#3
fffez posted...

Havent played multi yet.
I hear peeps have lots of worlds etc and was wondering why.
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
2 years ago#4
Shut the fuddruckers up.

BUT ANYWAY,
transportation.
from one world to 'notha, homeboy.
Havin' to be a mothafudin' BEAST on all of yo worlds, and have all your characters go to a specific world.
Know what i'm saying, home niglet?
---
GT: KiddBlackard
Terraria Xbox 360 rocks.
2 years ago#5
fffez posted...

Havent played multi yet.
I hear peeps have lots of worlds etc and was wondering why.

can't just join people's world, gotta be invited...which sucks i think, since in games like this i like to join random people's world and drop some sweet equipment like a good samaritan
2 years ago#6
Kyu_NinJa posted...
Shut the fuddruckers up.

BUT ANYWAY,
transportation.
from one world to 'notha, homeboy.
Havin' to be a mothafudin' BEAST on all of yo worlds, and have all your characters go to a specific world.
Know what i'm saying, home niglet?

I honestly dont.
That was like Klingon to me.
Multiple characters?
travelling?
Whats going on?
---
2 years ago#7
More equipment. Your world may not have all the items you need. Key examples are Flippers and Red Balloons, of which there are only a few chances to get, and may not spawn. I've had entire worlds before with no Muramasa at all in the 20+ dungeon chests, and I've had to farm 3 or 4 worlds to get the Fire Flower before.

Especially if you have multiple characters or players sharing a world.
---
Pokemon White Friendcode - 2193-7011-1635
BEEP BEEP RICHIE!
(message deleted)
2 years ago#9
Irvine Tomoe posted...
More equipment. Your world may not have all the items you need. Key examples are Flippers and Red Balloons, of which there are only a few chances to get, and may not spawn. I've had entire worlds before with no Muramasa at all in the 20+ dungeon chests, and I've had to farm 3 or 4 worlds to get the Fire Flower before.

Especially if you have multiple characters or players sharing a world.

Thanks man that made sense.
I got learned real good like.
---
2 years ago#10
To farm resources and the like..

I have one world with all my NPCs and crafting stations. Ill make a new world to get an insta-meteor(50%) or go Dungeon diving, explore all the floating islands, etc.
---
I am a signature virus, please copy me to your own sig to help me spread.
  1. Boards
  2. Terraria
  3. Benefits of having multiple worlds is what exactly?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived