snow biome

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Terraria
  3. snow biome
2 years ago#1
anyone seen one yet?
2 years ago#2
me
---
GT: Rodo Cruz
2 years ago#3
kk! i was mostly just wondering if this wasn't yet another glitch and they never show up.
2 years ago#4
I've had one on each world I've made. Gotta say, they're my favorite. Love the look and music.
---
GT: XeroStrife PSN ID: Xero_Strife
Currently Playing Most: Guild Wars 2, Castlevania Harmony of Despair, Aliens: Colonial Marines and Resident Evil 6
2 years ago#5
I was lucky enough to have my default spawn right in the middle of one. So now I have my HQ in the middle of a snowstorm. It's awesome. Plus I don't think corruption or hallow can go past snow so I have a natural barrier once I activate hard mode which should help keep the creeps away from my base.
---
When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in confederacy against him.
2 years ago#6
The way it works in the PC version:
During December 15-31, new worlds will generate with a snow biome. The rest of the year, new worlds have about a 1/3 chance of generating a snow biome.

I don't think it's different in the console version. Try changing your system date and making a new world.
---
void in your head, void between your ears, void everywhere
2 years ago#7
I made 3 worlds and haven't seen a snow biome. :(
---
Name: Ernest (Yes, I've been to camp)
Add me, GT/PSN: Deathx113
2 years ago#8
I set my system date to December and I got the presents to drop got the snow globe and santa to spawn.
2 years ago#9
OBBSLEVELZERO posted...
I set my system date to December and I got the presents to drop got the snow globe and santa to spawn.

Gotta do this....I dug up about 130 snow blocks from my friends world and put them in mine. It changed the music and I grew snow trees but it doesn't sparkle like his..
---
Damn proud to finally be a part of the United States Air Force.
Bread is INFINITY!!!!
  1. Boards
  2. Terraria
  3. snow biome

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived