MOAR tips about WoF! Weapons!

#1RodopixelPosted 4/1/2013 8:45:54 PM
What weapons is a good choice to defeat the WoF? I have phoenix blaster, demon scytche,
Molten fury and sunfury, so what another weapons is good to use?
---
GT: Rodo Cruz
#20ofreako0Posted 4/1/2013 8:46:45 PM
i only ever use the minishark.

i guess if i had enough stars, i'd use star cannon. but minishark is a lot easier to get ammo for.
#3VanargandknightPosted 4/1/2013 8:55:48 PM
If you make another molten fury and have an additional 10 hellstone bars you can make a Sharanga bow which does 35 damage and turns all arrows into Spectral Arrows which do 16 damage each. But yeah, Minishark tends to be a good choice.
---
"You murdered yourself, I just carried the bullet a while..."
#40ofreako0Posted 4/1/2013 8:57:45 PM
Vanargandknight posted...
If you make another molten fury and have an additional 10 hellstone bars you can make a Sharanga bow which does 35 damage and turns all arrows into Spectral Arrows which do 16 damage each. But yeah, Minishark tends to be a good choice.

whaaaaaaaaaaat?! i have never heard of that. is it new or am i just a newb?
#5VanargandknightPosted 4/1/2013 9:27:05 PM
Vanargandknight posted...

whaaaaaaaaaaat?! i have never heard of that. is it new or am i just a newb?

It's new content. A buddy of mine stumbled upon it and I tried it out. The thing's pretty sweet. Reforged it to get 39 damage for the bow.
---
#60ofreako0Posted 4/1/2013 9:34:43 PM
damn! gonna make that when i play tonight. thanks for the tip!
#7VanargandknightPosted 4/1/2013 9:39:44 PM
damn! gonna make that when i play tonight. thanks for the tip!

No problem. And as a disclaimer, I think it was 10 extra. May be more, may be less. I mean, I'm 99% sure it was 10 bars, but I was too eager to try it out to look at the specifics.
---
#8PyrovenomPosted 4/1/2013 10:23:34 PM
That Sharanga is amazing. the arrows it gives produce a DoT effect. No idea how much dmg it does atm, but it seems to last a good while.
Was bored and figured i'd try it on the Eye, and got him to maybe a 1/3 of health or so, and just let the dot work the rest. Took another minute or so, but never fired another arrow.

Assuming it will work really well on the wall if you can hit all the spots, but not positive how well.
#9Rodopixel(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 10:26:36 PM
Yeah! that bow its great xD, i will use it, and the minishark too!
---
GT: Rodo Cruz
#10hellzyaaahhhhhhPosted 4/1/2013 11:19:15 PM
0ofreako0 posted...
i only ever use the minishark.

i guess if i had enough stars, i'd use star cannon. but minishark is a lot easier to get ammo for.

build a sky bridge and run back and forth on it at night

as for WoF i seen someone kill it hard mode by useing flat map area
(they built like walk way down there summoned it on far side of map and used the water spell book thing found in dungeons