Dungeon Brick

#1MetaXGrossPosted 4/2/2013 4:36:05 PM
Why can't I mine it?

Thanks.
---
Not changing until the Lions win the Superbowl. 7-17-07
#2nilla151Posted 4/2/2013 4:51:54 PM
its a dungeon. it's made to be a dungeon. it's part of the progression of the game. therefore you cant move it
---
I got 3 bad touches before I got my first good touch. I haven't gotten a single bad touch since and I spent 2 hours trying for one tonight.
#3smexyweskyPosted 4/2/2013 4:54:34 PM
MetaXGross posted...
Why can't I mine it?

Thanks.

You probably dont have a powerful pickaxe. Dont quote me but i believe Molten tier Pickaxes and up can dig out those bricks
---
Black 1 FC: 0734-1243-9119
Black 2 FC: 4900-5788-8021
#4The_Only_HumanPosted 4/2/2013 5:01:02 PM
There is a bug where you can not mine it. Lowest tier to be able is a nightmare pick but it is unmineable even with drills at the moments.
---
Gamertag: xxsavagedeathxx
#5MetaXGross(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 5:19:28 PM
nilla151 posted...
its a dungeon. it's made to be a dungeon. it's part of the progression of the game. therefore you cant move it

Guess you never played on PC....Dungeon Brick IIRC is immune to Explosions, Meteor Falls, & Corruption/Hallow, so it's VERY useful for me. Unless some other type of Brick can do that, I'm not sure.
---
Not changing until the Lions win the Superbowl. 7-17-07
#6SpeedDizzyPosted 4/2/2013 6:09:56 PM
MetaXGross posted...
nilla151 posted...

Guess you never played on PC....Dungeon Brick IIRC is immune to Explosions, Meteor Falls, & Corruption/Hallow, so it's VERY useful for me. Unless some other type of Brick can do that, I'm not sure.

i dont think you can mine it on the console version, unless it has to be mined with the hamdrax as ive tried with the adamantite drill
---
GT: Speed Dizzy
#7TheUndeadCrowPosted 4/2/2013 6:20:54 PM

It's not immune to meteors on the consoles apparently. The top of the entrance of mine got nailed by one and it's no different than any other place hit by a meteor.